Chapter 89 { Evening Full Of Surprises }

| So I've Been Getting Private Messages Asking If The Book Was Close To End... Yes It Is, But I'm Going To Try To End It At 100 Chapters. So You Still Have 10 More Chapters. 😊|

BACK TO THE STORY!!

2 Months Later...

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"I have something for you," Chris said smiling and reaching into the inside of his jacket

"I have something for you," Chris said smiling and reaching into the inside of his jacket. I grinned glancing at the kids. Aubrey was nibbling on some some fries. Cj was doing the same and eating chicken nuggets.

"Is it something good?" I asked him.

"Of course." He said pulling a long case out his jacket. I watched as he handed me the case. "Open it." The case was black and had my name written in in gold in cursive with a small heart at the end.

"Awee, this is so cute." I said touching my name. I opened the case and a small light flashed on a necklace and two bracelets. The necklace had, "Christopher's Girl" written in the middle. I laughed smiling at the necklace. The bracelets were cute too but the necklace was more cuter to me. "You did this." I said looking at him.

"Yea, lemme put it on for you." We stood up and I turned around facing my back to him. Aubrey started whining looking at Chris.

"Dadadadaaa!!" She screamed

"I'm not going anywhere Bre." He said putting the necklace on then he planters a small kiss on my neck sending chills down my back.

"I love it." I smiled.

- -

The necklace was really beautiful. I knew it was going to be something expensive, but I didn't know what.

Chris has been here for a good 2 months and things have progressed between us.

We're back together.

I decided to stop letting him suffer and just go with him. He's been spending so much money and making me feel so perfect. Lord knows I missed that feeling by him.