Chapter 94 { Got Through It }

The Next Day...

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I walked back into the house seeing Teyana sitting on the couch on her computer. I closed the door making her look at me.

"Where were you last night?" She asked me. I didn't reply. I walked to the kitchen opening the fridge and grabbing me a water bottle. "Christopher, I know you hear me talking to you. Where were you last night?" She repeated.

"Minding my damn business," I answered.

"Really Christopher? Come sit down." She said moving her legs.

"For what? We don't have shit to talk about Teyana." I said drinking my water.

"Christopher you acting like a bitch! Instead of running away all the damn time, how about you fucking sit and listen to people? You always wanna just blow the fuck up. But you can continue to be like that. I don't even fucking care anymore." She stood up grabbing her computer.

"Man come here." I said walking in front of her and grabbing her arm.

"No, move let me go. You wanna be a bitch about everything, go ahead. You still haven't even answered my damn question either. Now move." She shoved me off of her jogging up the stairs.

I sighed putting my water down then jogged up the stairs behind Teyana.

Walking into our bedroom, she was getting in the bed.

"See this is what we not gonna do. Sit up." I told her.

"Chris I'm not about to play right now, leave me alone." She got under the covers.

"Nahh Teyana. You wanted to talk, let's talk." I pulled the covers off her body.

She groaned sitting up. 

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I'm already pissed off at Chris for not coming home last night. No telling where his knuckle head ass was and now he's here bothering me. When I wanted to talk, he should've talked.

Now that I'm aggravated with his ass, he wants to talk.

- -

"So wassup Teyana?"

"Chris where the hell were you last night? You stormed out and didn't come back. You didn't return none of my phone calls or text messages which I know you seen." I started.

"Chill out, I was at Devin's house and lost track of time." I stared at him trying to see if he was lying or not. "What? I'm not lying. If you want, we can call him up right now." He took out his phone.

"I don't have time for that," I rolled my eyes saying.

"Is that all you wanted to talk about?" He asked smartly. Knowing damn well that's not it. He's really pushing it right now.

"Dude your -" I stopped myself taking a deep breath. "Okay Lord, not today.." I mumbled closing my eyes. "I wanted to get the elephant out the room." I said. 

"What elephant?"

"Now your acting stupid? Chris you know what the fuck Im talking about. What we argued about should not make us become this way towards each other. We should be talking this shit out like ADULTS and not walking away and ignoring each other TEENAGERS. We're grown now!" I said.

Got that from Makayla. 😝

"Fine. Let me begin then. First off, you hurt me yesterday because you know how much kids mean to me. Especially with you. You know I don't want kids with any other woman but you. Teyana I don't care how many babies we have, that'll never stop me from loving you. No matter what's going on around us, I promise you that I'm going to keep you safe. You and our kids. Including this one," he touched my stomach. "Teyana I hate arguing with you, you know that i don't like ignoring you or being mean to you. Just don't take my child away from me." He said.

"Chris you don't understand. It's not -"

"It's not easy, I get that. I know your scared and shit but your going to be safe, I promise. Didn't I just say that? It's been a month since everything happened and I haven't allowed shit to happen to you or the kids since right?" I nodded my head. "Okay then baby you have to trust me. We're protected. By God, and by the security guards outside. Nobody will everything a finger on you. You hear me?"

"Yes.." I said crying a little.

"Come here, I love you girl and I want you to know that." He said wrapping his arms around me and I did the same breaking down in his chest. "I know, I know." He rubbed my back. "I'm sorry baby, I really am. I'm sorry for the way I've been acting." He apologized.

"I'm sorry t-too." I apologized.

"It's alright Mamas. I love you."

"I love you too." I said sniffing.

"Gimme kiss." He said. I lifted my head pecking his lips. He smacked his lips straight facing me. I laughed pecking his lips again and he deepened the kiss.

"Chris stop." I laughed between the kiss.

"I'm a little horny now Teyana." He said kissing my neck.

"I am not having sex pregnant, no sir."

"Oh come on Teyana, we've done it before and look at our children. They're beautiful and nothing is wrong with them. Plus this still fresh. Come on babe, it's been a while since we've got it in." He begin pulling my shorts off.

"Chris just don't go extremely hard." I told him.

He laughed taking off his shirt. "Chris just don't go extremely hard." He said mocking me and pulled my waist down close to his mouth.

—————-

Alright, Y'all Made Up. 😊

Comment Your Thoughts.