Chap. 43 { Just A Hoe }

| A/N : I Know I Said Cj Was With Teyana, But Lets Just Change It Back To Cj Staying Home And Teyana By Herself. |

Back To The Story ..

.
.

- TEYANA POV -

"Well I'm about to get going. It was nice seeing all of you guys again. Kevin when you get back to California, hit me up so you we can the thing." I said grabbing my wallet.

"Uh-Oh, somebody's getting pussy when they get back home." Troy said sipping his frappe and raised his eyebrows.

The other eyes started adding onto what he said making me even blush a little.

"No, we are not messing around so shut up." I said playfully hitting him.

I hugged Kevin and then walked towards the door. I noticed Charles grabbing his stuff and standing.

"Aye bro, I'm about to head out too. I'm sleepy." He yawned stretching.

I hugged the fellas again before walking to the door. "Aye we needa come out there and all go party somewhere. Y'all know how we use to do it." Von said. I nodded agreeing.

I know Chris wouldn't be on board with this but hopefully if I can just introduce him to the fellas, he wouldn't really mind as much. 🤷🏾‍♀️

- -

"Charles you know damn well you ain't going to sleep when you leave here." I said walking into the elevator.

He wrapped his arms around me pushing me up against the wall. "I know but I wanted to touch you before you leave. I miss you Teyana." He said kissing my neck.

I turned around and pushed him away.

"You know my circumstances. Relationships are wayy gone for me now." I said and flashed my ring. The elevator closed leaving us two inside.

"Well what's wrong with a side piece?" He smirked grabbing my thigh and slid his hand up my leg to my panties.

"It's not happening," I grinned removing his hand before he could try to touch my treasure box.

Charles is a huge flirt and he knows when a man comes onto me aggressively, it turns me tremendously.

- -

"Charles stop!" I squealed laughing. He opened his back door and threw me inside. "No!" I said trying to get out but he pushed me back in getting inside.

"Take your clothes off." He said taking loose his belt.

"What? Nigga no! Charles stop, I told you I -"

"Teyana i been watching you for the past fucking hour and I kept getting hard. That's why I left out the room because I needed to go jack off in the bathroom. Come on baby, daddy miss being inside you." He said hovering over me and grinned his dick against my clit.

I got real horny. I can't let this dude make me cheat. But he's so hard to resist. 😣

"C-Charles .. s-stop. I told you I can't - Oh God!" I held onto his shoulders as he rammed inside my clit pumping fastly. "This is not happening. This is not happening."

"Oh but it is Baby girl. Shit you feel so good." He groaned kissing my chest.

"Charles I'm pregnant. W-We can't." I said shaking my head.

"Im not gonna go as hard as the last time." He smirked kissing me. He then kissed my breasts again.

I bit my lip watching him. He looked up at me pecking my lips and started going faster and harder.

"Mmmm, fuck shit!" I cursed.

He smirked raising my leg over his shoulder going deeper and harder.

"FUCK! Just like that baby, Mmm shit just like that don't stop!!" I moaned.

"Your moans turns me on even more, damn!"

I'm going to regret this.

- KEVIN POV -

"Y'all didn't find it weird how Charles was looking at Teyana literally the whole damn time?" Von Asked.

I looked up from my phone and shrugged shaking my head. "I mean who can't? She had a kid and pregnant with another one right now and still got a banging body. When I was in that shit, it was tight and warm. Shit felt good." I said.

"Hell Yeah she look good. She always did though. Makayla too. But she told me got a nigga. I could take her from that nigga." Von said and we all laughed.

What he said was true though. Him and Makayla use to fuck like crazy all the time. All the dudes she went wit, she broke up wit em because she got caught fucking with Von.

Whatever Von told her to do, she did it. They weren't really a couple, but they were.

If that makes sense..

- -

"To say she pregnant, she don't dress like it. That dress was tight as hell." Chance said shaking his head.

I smirked. "Should see what's under that dress."

The guys laughed.

"Aye Troy go call a nurse or something. I'm ready to get the fuck from outta here." I said looking back at my phone.

- CHRISTOPHER POV -

"She answered?" I asked Makayla.

She shook her head and I sighed.

"Track her phone." Daniel told me.

"I tried, it ain't on." I said shaking my head and sighed. "She need to hurry the fuck up before Pablo leave our ass!" I yelled getting mad.

Teyana been gone for at least an hour and she never texted or called any of us. It's really starting to piss me off because I feel like she's hiding something from me.

Something just doesn't sit well with me.

———————

Will Chris Find Out Teyana's Secret? 🙁

Teyana Is A Fucking Cheater..

Comment Your Thoughts. 🤠