Chap. 23 { Confronting Pops .. }

CHRISTOPHER POV

I got out my car and closed the door walking to the entrance where my dad works

I got out my car and closed the door walking to the entrance where my dad works. I don't know if he's here or not, but I'm going to find out.

I'm not sugar coating shit. I want answers, and I want them all now.

- -

"Goodmorning Sir, how - Omg your Christopher Smith!" The front counter lady said smiling.

I grinned, "Yeah that's me. Hey can you -"

"I can help you with anything. Is it your handsome father your looking for?" She asked looking at the computer screen.

She looked around the same age as me and she's calling my dad handsome? I mean , you can't really blame him because I do look like him and I am handsome so you know. 😏

"Yeah.. Is he here?" I questioned.

"Well, not right now. He's on his lunch break. If u want, I can leave a message for him if you want." She said taking out her notepad and pen.

"Nahh, I'm good. Do you happen to know where he went?" I questioned.

"Um .. I don't know.." She stuttered.

I frowned and leaned closer to her. "Listen, I know you know something. Just tell me, where is he?"

She looked away then back at me.

"What's in it for me?" She smirked tilting her head a little. I sighed, hoes man..

"If you tell me where my dad is, and I mean the exact location. I'm not talking about giving me a fake ass address then when I get there, he's not there. I'm talking about the real damn place. So if you tell me the truth, I'll .. " I looked around my surroundings. "I'll give you my real number, and we can hang out later before I leave to go back to California." I insisted.

She smiled widely. "Your serious?!! What about your wife and your -"

"They're sleeping at my parents' house! She won't know! Come onnnn!!" I licked my lips, begging and grabbed her hand. She blushed.

"Fine.." She agreed. "He's at the local cafe downtown next to the clothing factory. Now, I'm going to warn you. Before he left, I heard him on the phone talking to someone. It sounded like .. a woman because he kept smiling and his voice wasn't as deep as it would be talking to a man.." She explained. I started getting madder and madder by the second hearing this shit.

"I'm gonna fuck this nigga up, I swear." I mumbled shaking my head. I started walking away.

"Wait! We had a deal!" She yelled. I turned around.

"Give me a pen," i told her. She smiled grabbing a pen and paper.

I wrote a fake number on the paper. "Call me on your break." I winked and walked out the building.

- -

Getting to the cafe, I walked inside looking around. It was a lot of people here. I looked to the back and spotted this nigga talking to another WOMAN!

She looked young as hell like maybe 20 years old. I sighed walking over to the table. There was also a little baby with them. She looked maybe 4 or 5 months.

"So this what we doing now Pops? This what the fuck we doing?" I questioned. He looked up at me and his eyes widened.

"Pops? This is your son?" The female asked, feeding the baby some mashed potatoes.

I took out my phone and started recording. "I am ONE of his sons. There's 2 of us, what's this?"

"2? Omg that's so exciting!! Did you hear that baby boy, you have 2 older brothers!" The cooed at the baby.

"WHAT!" I yelled and looked at my lying was father.

TEYANA POV

Ever since Chris left, I couldn't sleep

Ever since Chris left, I couldn't sleep. I have an uneasy feeling in my stomach like something isn't right.

I need someone to talk to but I'm not calling Makayla. That's dead for sure.

I just went outside on the patio by the room and just thought back to life.

An Hour Later...

I heard the door close which made me jump out the bed. Cj started whining so I put to pacifier in his mouth shutting him up.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Go back to sleep baby," I said kissing his cheek and patting his back.

Within 2 minutes, he was out.

I opened the door to leave out the room but immediately bumped into Chris. His shirt looked all raggy on him like it's been pulled and he was sweating. He was breathing hard and he had a knot on his forehead.

"Omg babe what happened!" I exclaimed.

"Get our shit and bring it downstairs to the van. I got the guys down there now waiting. While you doing that, I'm going get Mama shit and she coming to California wit us for a while." He ordered walking past me and to the closet taking off his shirt.

"What? Chris wait what's going on and what happened to you!" I asked. 

"Look babe, I'm really trynna calm myself down before I do something really fucked up that I'm going to regret. Just do what i said, and ill explain shit to you later " He said changing his shirt and walked out the room.

Im really confused and anxious to know what happened to him. I did as he said and we waited downstairs.

______________

Comment Your Thoughts. 😌