Chap. 18 { Back Home }

A Week Later..

TEYANA POV

We were back from Mexico. It was amazing. We did so many different things, ate different food, met wonderful people. It was the best week ever. Then I got to spend it with my husband.

Now, we're here in New York to come and get Cj. I'm so excited to come get my baby boy. He's been missing his mommy so much, I can't wait to kiss and hold him.

"Babe I'm going over to Makayla's house tonight. You can probably go to Devin's or Vinny's I guess, ion know." I said looking at my phone.

"What? I don't want to sleep without you baee!!" He whined. I laughed.

"Chris we literally sleep together every damn night! This won't be nothing. Plus, I need to spend some time with my girl." I said as we walked to the door. Chris sighed shaking his head.

I knocked on the door and we waited. Seconds later, Mr. Lawrence opened the door holding Cj.

"Ahh, hi my baby!!" I squelaed. He looked at us and smiled. I reached for him and he joyfully came. I kissed and hugged him so much. I never been this away,  this long away from my baby. I missed him soo much. "Mommy missed you soo much Pumpkin." I cooed.

"Dadaa!!" He yelled pointing to Chris.

I smacked my lips and Chris took him smiling.

"You missed me huh Jr?" He said kissing him. We walked inside.

"How you been doing pops?" I asked hugging Mr. Lawrence.

"Been pretty good. Working that's all. THRESA, THEY'RE BACK!" He yelled.

Mama Tee came downstairs washing her face.

"I am soo glad your here. I'll finally get to get some sleep tonight." She said hugging us.

"He kept y'all up?" I asked.

"Did he? I don't know what Vincent nem had him doing but when he comes here at night, he's all over the place!" She explained. "I love you MawMaw baby, but you gots to go! Lawrence and I didn't even get to get our freak on!" She said. I bust out laughing and Mr. Lawrence and Mama Tee kissed .

"Too much information!" Chris yelled. We all laughed then.

"Makayla the only one who didnt have him though." Mr. Lawrence said.

"Yeah. Everytime we went to her house, she was either busy going someone's hair, or gone." Mama Tee said.

I sighed, "She's going through some stuff right now. Y'all know ever since what happened at the house and every thing." I explained. "I talk to her though, she's doing okay."

"That's good. Y'all hungry though, I just finished cooking some pasta and baked chicken " she said turning around walking to the kitchen.

"Shit, say no more." Chris said taking off his shoes.

"Curse again, I dare you." Mama Tee said eyeing Chris. I laughed.

"I could see Teyana telling Cj that in the future when he gets older." Mr. Lawrence said and we laughed. Cj laughed clapping his hands.

"He getting his popped and I'm taking $1 out his savings." I said. He looked at me and smiled. "You don't know what I'm saying now, but you will in some years." I laughed taking him from Chris.

I took my phone out going on Snapchat and turned on a filter. "Back home with my baby. Me missed him so much. You miss Mommy?" Cj wrapped his arm around my neck laying his head on my chest. I smiled in the camera. "That's a yes." I said and ended the video.

"Here she go with these videos. Teyana all over the damn internet on those mommy posts." Chris said sitting down at the table.

"Don't hate. Everyone love me and Cj." I said kissing Cj's forehead.

"Mhm." Chris said.

2 Hours Later...

MAKAYLA POV

I tied my wet hair up then walked out the bathroom seeing Kevin still in my bed.

"Kevin what are you still doing here? You were suppose to be gone an hour ago." I said.

"Why you rushing me out the door for Makayla? You know you don't want me to leave." He smirked smacking my ass and bitting my shoulder.

I giggled nudging him off. "Kevin stop before you start something, again. Anyways, Teyana is coming over tonight and I don't want you here when she gets here." I told him.

"Teyana? I thought she -"

Just then, my doorbell started ringing like crazy. My eyes widened and so did Kevin's.

"Oh shit!" He yelled grabbing his clothes.

"Quick! You need to leave out the backdoor!" I said pushing him out the bedroom door.

"Backdoor? What the hell?!"

"Go!!"

After he left out the backdoor, I fixed my robe walking to the door. I opened the door greeting Teyana.

I smiled, "Tey!!" We hugged tightly. She walked inside.

"I love this new apartment bitch!! Hmm, smells like dick. What nigga was here?" She asked closing the door.

I looked away not wanting to even bring that up.

Yes, Kevin and I fucked. It would be out second time fucking, everytime we fuck, I feel guilty because I know he's into my best friend but then its like his dick is like soo good, I can't stay away!

He's also been pressuring about the whole killing Christopher thing, and I still don't know what the hell I'm going to do, but I don't want to throw my people under the bus for some money. But then again, 2 million can really save my life! 

I'm also fucking these different guys to take my mind off of Vincent. Its the only thing that's helping me not to think about him.

_ _

"So, are you ready to hear about my honeymoon?" Teyana smiled sitting on my couch.

"Wait lemme go get us some snacks." I giggled.

KEVIN POV

I walked in my house and closed the door behind me. I ran upstairs hopping straight in the fucking shower.

Makayla's pussy ain't really wassup. I can tell she had alot of niggas inside her because her shit not even tight. The only thing thats good is the head game. Other than that, bad sex.

The only reason why I'm fucking her is because I want her to go through with the plan with me to kill Christopher. I'm even more anxious because the nigga is back home.

When I go back to Cali, hopefully I'm not leaving alone and Makayla is going to come with me. That way, we can take charge.

_________

Noo Huh Makayla! Loose Pussy!?!!😂😂

Comment Your Thoughts. 💋