Chap. 24 { Moving Wit Us }

- CHRISTOPHER POV -

I walked into my mom's bedroom and turned on the lamp. She was knocked out cold. After witnessing what happened today, I feel really bad and low-key dont even want to tell my mama what happened but I have to even though it's going to really hurt her.

So turns out, Lawrence has another child.

The baby, was his. The kid is 5 months and his name is Cameron. The girl is only fucking 23 years old so they both fucking nasty.

I beat his ass, got kicked out the cafe, and zoomed over here. Now I'm just getting our shit, and I'm taking my mom with me.

My mom is a wonderful wife, she doesn't deserves this shit.  She deserves better. Especially around this time, she doesn't deserve this shit.

- -

"Mama.. Mama.." I said shaking her gently. She woke up squinting her eyes.

"Christopher? What's going on and what happened to your face?" She asked sitting up and touched my knot where my dad punched me. I hinced a little. That shit was hurting.

"Mama I have to tell you something.. which is why your coming to Cali with Teyana and I."

"What? Where's your father?" She asked putting her glasses on her face.

I sat on the edge. "Mama I have to show you something.." I said taking my phone out.

I showed her the video of Pops, the woman, and the baby, AKA my lil brother now.

"Mama he's been cheating on you for months now. That kid, is his. I beat his ass then left. I dont want you up here by yourself, specially around him so you coming to Cali."

"Wait wait wait .. what? A baby? Where the hell is my gun, I'm about to - ahh!" She grabbed her chest.

"Mama calm down." I said rubbing her back. "Here, drink your water." I said and she drunk some.

"Let's start packing some of ya stuff."

"Chris I can't leave, my doctor."

"Mama we'll find you another doctor out there, come on. You can't -"

The door opened and my dad walked in the room.

"Thresa.. I can explain.." He said holding the ice pack to his nose.

"EXPLAIN WHAT THAT YOU HAVE ANOTHER FAMILY! I'M DONE WITH YOU LAWRENCE! I'M DONE! I'M GETTING A DIVORCE!!" She yelled.

"Honey let me -"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT YOU BASTARD! I BEEN KNEW THIS WAS GOING ON, THAT'S WHY YOU WOULD ALWAYS GO DOWNSTAIRS FOR SOMETHING "TO DRINK" ! THE WHOLE TIME, YOU ON THE PHONE WITH THAT CHILD! I HATE YOU LAWRENCE! THEN ONTOP OF THAT YOU HAVE A CHILD! HOW COULD YOU?!" My mama cried.

"Come on mama, get your stuff." I said kissing her forehead.

"Stuff, for what? She's not going anywhere." My dad stopped.

"Oh so now you concerned? She's coming to California with me and Teyana nem. You wasn't worrying about her when you was making that lil nigga with that female wasn't you." I glared stepping towards him.

"You better back the hell away from me." He told me.

"Or what," I smirked. "I already beat your ass, so what?"

"Come on Christopher. Let's continue packing." My mama said pulling me back.

"Thresa, your really leaving?" My dad asked.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK LAWRENCE! GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SON AND THAT BITCH!"

I laughed, "don't even waste your breath mama." I said and we continued packing.

Sooner or later, my dad left. I dont know where He went but I also don't give a damn where he went. He could stop dead for all I care.

Yes the nigga is my dad, and I do love him, but he's fucked up. He know mama sick right now so for him to be fucking over her is really messed up.

- MAMA TEE -

After packing up, we were ready to go. I'm going to leave my keys with my sister and let her change the locks because I don't want that son of a bitch in my house anymore.

Chris, Teyana, and I already threw his shit out in the front.

- -

"Y'all, we're here." Chris said.

We got out the truck and started walking to the airport entrance.

"We're taking the jet home?" I asked. Chris nodded.

When I sat down in the chair, I leaned it back some and grabbed my iPad.

I'm not really surprised that Lawrence was cheating on me, I had a feeling he was.

Although it hurts knowing that he not only cheated on me, but he also had another family behind my back. I can't sit and cry over him because then I'll be wasting my time.

I just know that relationships aren't for me any more. I'm done and just want to enjoy life with my beautiful family.

- -

"Hey Mama Tee.." I looked over seeing Teyana sitting across from me. The jet was pretty dark except the lamps that were on.

"Hey Sweetie." I replied.

"How are you holding up?" She asked.

I nodded my head, "I'm doing pretty good. I want to thank you guys for helping me you know. It'll take me a little time to get use to the move, but I think I'll be fine. Plus I get see my grandbaby everyday." I smiled and Teyana grinned.

"I really didn't except that to happen. I was confused when I first seen him come in the room looking a mess." Teyana said and she glanced over at Chris. I did the same seeing him sleeping with Baby Cj ontop of him.

"Maybe I can probably find a doctor out there." I said shrugging.

"Don't worry, we'll find you someone that knows what they're doing." Teyana said

We stayed up another good hour before actually closing our eyes and going to sleep. 

_________

Comment Your Thoughts. 💪