Chap. 81 { Day Out }

The Next Day 🌞...

-{ CHRIS POV }-

I woke up the next morning in the hell of a good mood. Teyana was snuggled all close to me with her face in my chest. My arm was wrapped around her naked body. 😏

I think that gives you the hint of what happened last night.. we fucked.

It want just go ordinary fucking either. We was going rock hard. She was taking every inch like a fucking pro. Wasn't running or pushing me back. I would've thought she did because I like it when she can't take the dick.

Fooled my ass.

We both haven't had sex in a while so we both actually needed it. It felt so good to be inside of her, shit was tight and warm. Best feeling to a nigga. Would've thought she would've been loose, hell nahh.

I needed some bomb pussy like that.

- -

I fed the kids and then put Aubrey in her sitting chair. Cj went watch TV eating his chips and I fixed breakfast for Teyana and I.

I put her food on the counter then went in the living room eating mine. Right when I sat down, Teyana was coming down the stairs.

"Goodmorning." She smiled widely. Her ass was glowing. 😏

"Morning. You look like you had a good night sleep." I smirked and she laughed shaking her head kissing the babies.

"Shut up," I watched as she walked to the kitchen. She sat next to me eating her food. "Thanks for making breakfast. I was going to do it, but thanks."

"Now you don't have to." I said and we watched the kids and TV. "So, what are you doing today?" I asked her

"I have to go to work for a few hours, so it is a good thing your here." She grinned.

"Damn, really." I said looking at her.

"What, you don't want to spend time with your kids anymore?"

I smacked my lips. "Teyana stop playing with me. I love my babies." I said.

"Alright then, stop with the comments." She said.

She lucky I love her agg ass.

Hours Later..

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Okay, I'm going on a lunch break." I said walking out my office. I walked to the front and seen someone standing at the front desk talking to Makayla.

She pointed to me making the person turn around. It was Odell.

What the hell is he doing here?

He said something to Makayla then looked back at me.

"Um.. what are you doing here?" I asked him grabbing my purse.

"I came here to talk to you." He said.

"After ignoring me for a few days and acting like I'm some kind of bacteria, I'll pass." I said putting my glasses on my face.

"Come on Tey, I'm sorry for allat. I had the family to worry about and -"

"That's the thing! You need to worry more about them! Ever since I came into your life, you and your family have been beefing. I don't have time to be beefing with your family Odell, I don't!" I said. He sighed.

"I know, I know. But you don't hav to worry about them Tey. They not the ones your seeing and talking to at night. Just give me another chance."

"Another chance?" Makayla asked. Odell looked at her and she shook her head looking away.

As much as i know I couldn't wait for him to respond back to me, I'm trying to play this "hard to get" shit, but Odell is sooo freaking fine, it's hard as fuck!!

He grabbed my hand sending chills down my body, "Come onnnn. How about we go out for -"

"Mameee!!!" I looked behind Odell seeing Cj running to me with Chris holding Aubrey behind him also walking in the store.

"Oh shit," Makayla mumbled

"Hi baby cakes!" I exclaimed picking him up and kissing him. "Hi mommy's little princess!" I cooed taking her from Chris. I kissed her fat cheeks and she rubbed her nose.

"She just woke up from her nap. Wassup Makayla." Chris spoke to Makayla, who was playin with Cj. He looked at Odell. "Sup man." He said.

"Sup," Odell spoke back digging his hands in his pockets. This has to be the most awkward time ever. Standing between these two, damn.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I know this time was around Teyana's lunch time so I decided to get the kids dressed and we're going see her at work and probably go get something to eat.

When we got to the store, I didn't except to see another dude holding Teyana's hand, but it looked like she was even entertained.

I don't know why she even entertaining this bum ass nigga anyways. He need to get the fuck and leave my girl alone.

- -

I only spoke to the nigga because he was staring in my face. If he wasn't , I wasn't gonna speak.

"So, where y'all about to go?" Teyana asked.

"No where, we came to get you and go out for lunch. Isn't it your lunch time?" I said wiping Aubrey's mouth that had slob drooling from it.

"Yeah." Teyana said. "I was going to go probably get some Copeland's, I don't know."

"Well, we can all go together." I smirked.

"Wait Tey, I thought you was coming with me for lunch." The dude said.

I chuckled, "When did I say that?" She asked him and I laughed shaking my head.

He frowned, "I just tired to - Whatever man, forget about it." He walked out the store.

I sighed looking back at Aubrey and she whined reaching for me. I took her from Teyana kissing her hands.

"Wassup witcha' lil boy toy?" I asked Teyana.

She glared at me. "Don't."

I laughed, I heard Makayla laugh too which made Teyana glare at her told

"Come on, get ya stuff and let's go." I told her.

"Boy don't rush me," She said grabbing her purse. "Cj come hold mommy's hand." She said and Cj got out of Teyana's lap. "I'll be back Kay."

-{ ODELL POV }-

I knew from when I first that nigga, be was going to go with her.

What's wrong with me?

Don't worry. She'll come back, they always comeback.😉

————-

Comment Your Thoughts.🍑