Chap. 71 { Your Not The Father }

2 Days Later....

-{ Teyana Pov }-

I grabbed my phone putting it in my purse then walked downstairs seeing Chris putting Aubrey in her seat. She stared at him kicking her little feet screaming.

Cj was on the floor on his phone watching YouTube as always.

"Okay, were about to leave. Come give mommy some kisses Cj." I said. Cj stood up running to me and jumping in my arms. I laughed kissing and hugging him. "You be good for daddy, alright?" I said running my hand through his curly hair.

He nodded eating his cookie.

"What y'all going do while we're gone?" I asked Chris looking at Cj.

"Well I gotta hit up the Stu, so Ima take him with me." I looked at him. "No, were not going to be smoking around him." He added before I could say anything.

I stood back up picking up Aubrey's seat. He knew better.

"Y'all better not. And don't lie because I will ask my baby when I get back," I said walking to the door.

"If you need anything, call. I got Gary nem already out there waiting for you. Be safe." Chris said kissing Aubrey and side hugging me. Out of the blue, he kissed my forehead. I didn't really say anything after that. Instead, I just nodded because i wasn't excepting that shit.

- -

I sat down in-front of Charles quietly feeling him eyeing me through his Gucci glasses. I sighed putting Aubrey's seat on the chair sitting it up a little.

"What you got ya boyfriend's guards here for?" He asked looking around at the guards who were surrounding us from a good 5ft distance.

I rolled my eyes, "He's not my boyfriend for one, and for two, they're just here for protection." I said. He frowned.

"Protection for what?" He asked. He was more worried about the guards than his own daughter who was sitting right here in front of him. He never once even spoke or talked to Aubrey since we've been here.

"I don't have to explain myself to you Charles. Anyways, I need to talk to you about something." I said.

"About what?" He asked looking at Aubrey then back at me.

"First off, this between us, is over with. There's no more Charles and Teyana." I started.

"What, why?" He asked taking off his glasses. "Teyana what the hell are you talking about? We have a family! A damn child together and -"

"Oh so now she's your daughter?!!" I exclaimed. "Any other time, she's just someone that lives in the house. You never even helped me with her! Which is why I brought this with me." I grabbed my purse grabbing the DNA result paper. "So apparently, Aubrey is not your daughter." I said putting the paper infront of him.

He grabbed the paper reading it. "Fuck you mean she's not mine? I know she's mine!"

"No Charles, the nurse said the computers were messing up that day, and they got the date wrong. I was actually a month earlier pregnant. During that time, Chris and I were still together so that means Chris is her dad." I explained to him and he sighed shaking his head.

"What the fuck am i suppose to do Teyana?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just wanted to let you know. I'm moving back to New York in a few days so it was nice meeting you. Maybe you should try to go get another woman pregnant and actually treat her right. Have a nice life Charles." I said standing grabbing the paper.