Chap. 42 { Bump Into An Old Friend }

- TEYANA POV -

After asking for Kevin's room number again, I headed for the elevator. I hopped on and waited patiently for it to stop.

As soon as the doors opened, I walked out, only bumping into someone and falling. Felt like I hit a brick damn wall.

"Oops, my bad. You good?" The dude asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Sorry I should've - Charles?" I asked looking up coming face to face with Charles.

( A/N: If You Forgot Who Charles Was , He's The Dude Teyana Was Fucking When She Ran Away With Baby Cj And Started Stripping Again. )

"Oh shit Teyana. Girl whatchu doing up here in NY? I thought you moved to California with Chris and stuff?" He asked helping me off the floor.

"We did. Look at you, you look amazing. How have you been?" We shared a friendly hug.

That's until Charles'a sneaky ass grabbed a handful of my ass when my arms were around his waist.

"Still fat," He smirked and I laughed shaking my head. "Nahh but I been good. How about you? You look like you put on some weight." He said touching my neck.

"Well I am pregnant, again." I smiled rubbing my stomach.

Charles smiled. "Oh shit. I see you. Congratulations on the new one coming soon. So, what brings you here?"

"Just came to say bye to a friend before we leave to head back home. What about you?" I asked looking at him.

"My boy got shot few days ago and I had to come see him. He was the only survivor." I frowned looking out the window then back at Charles.

"Wait.. you aren't talking about Kevin are you?"

"Yeah. You know him." He smiled.

"Yeah we go wayy back." I explained to him. He nodded.

"I was just going get something from the machine, you want me to walk with you?" He asked.

"Yeah sure that's fine." I grinned.

It's been a few months since the last time I seen Charles and I have to say, he looking mighty fine.

I just didn't want to meet him or start off the friendship the way we did.

Immediately fucking.

- -

"So how's the family?" He asked grabbing his chips out the vending machine

"Um..doing pretty good. I guess. Cj's is getting smarter by the day you should see him."

"I will soon." He grinned. "What about you and Chris? I been seeing y'all ain't been too hot lately. He going to strip clubs and shit." He said.

I sighed looking away nodding confirming.

"Yeah.. we're working on us. He's a little mad at me now because I'm here." I said.

"He don't like Kev?"

I shook my head. "Damn Kevin must've been right then." He said drinking his Gatorade

I looked at Charles. "What do you mean he must be right? Right about what?" I asked confusingly.

"He said Chris was probably the one who shot him and he doesn't like him because he's with you and whatnot." He shrugged shaking his head.

"Oh yeah, I know." I said.

We approached Kevin's room. I opened the door walking in before Charles. As I was walking in, Charles smacked my ass.

"Stop!" I laughed hitting his chest.

"I can't help it Teyana. You got this dress on making me hard and shit." He mumbled.

I shook my head blushing looking into Kevin's room. A couple guys were in here already. About 5 of them were here already.

"Oh wow. Y'all having a party?" I said looking around.

These dudes looked really familiar. I know them from somewhere, just don't remember.

"Nahh, wassup Teyana." Kevin said. I leaned over hugging him feeling all of the guys' eyes on me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Doing pretty good. Look around, see anyone you remember?" He asked.

I looked around looking at the guys' again.

"Wait a minute..." I said smiling a little standing up. "Chance .. Troy .. Brey .. Von?" I asked pointing them out. I didn't know the other 2 dudes.

"Shit about Teyana. Didn't think you was gonna know who a nigga was." Chance said and we all laughed.

"OMG you guys, look at y'all all grown!" I said hugging them.

These are all high school friends. Back when Kevin started getting more popular, he started hanging around more "bad" people.

These were some of them. I also were around because Makayla and I hung around Kevin a lot too.

"Where's Makayla fine ass at?" Von asked.

Von and Makayla has a little thing back in the day for the whole high school years.

"She's at home, wit her new boo so you gone luh brudda" I said sitting back on Kevin's bed making the guys laugh.

"Teyana whatchu' been up to?" Troy asked.

"Yeah. Seen you got married to that nigga Chris. He shot my brotha', we gon' beat his fucking ass." Chance added.

"Shoot his ass." Charles added.

I shook my head. "I am not even about to get into that." I said looking at my phone.

Just then, a phone call from Chris came through.

"Uh-Oh, he calling now. Lemme answer." Charles said trying to grab my phone.

"No stop." I laughed pushing him away.

"Come on Teyana you playing shit." He said standing between my legs trying to grab my phone. "Aye Kev, grab her phone." He said to Kevin.

"Kevin no I swear to God, ima beat yo ass." I threatened. 

Before he could try to grab my phone,the call ended.

"Move wit yo box ass head." I told Charles pushing him.

"Shut up before I have yo' ass screaming like I'm raping you." He said mushing my head.

Everyone laughed.

"I hate you." I laughed.

"Teyana you betta start getting home before that nigga start calling and shit again. Next thing you know he gon' be tracking ya shit down." Kevin said.

"No. Ima chill and stay wit y'all for a little while. We're leaving today." I said.

I looked at my phone sending a text to Chris lying saying I was in traffic. I wasn't really ready to go. I like hanging with these guys like the old days.

_______________

Feel Like Teyana Just Don't Even Care About Her Relationship Anymore ..

Comment Your Thoughts. 🤪