Chap. 65 { Cheater }

Later That Night..

-{ TEYANA POV }-

After majority of the guys left, I started fixing plates. Of course I had fix one for Armon. He meant he wasn't leaving until he ate. 😂

- -

I sat Cj's little plate in front of him and grabbed his rubber fork to feed him.

"No!" He fussed shaking his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Dat!" He pointed to the fork in my hand. I sighed giving him his fork and we watched as he tried feeding himself. I laughed grabbing my phone and recording him.

"He's growing up too fast think he can already feed himself." I said and ended the video. I sent it to Chris and locked my phone back.

"Babe I'm finna go to the store with Cory nem, be right back." Charles said kissing my forehead.

I didn't even say anything because I was use to this. He always left.

I watched as he walked out the house and locked the door.

Armon shook his head. "Teyana this cant keep happening. You and I both know Charles isn't going to no damn funeral" he said.

"Where else could he be going then?" I asked eating

"Cheat! He's just walking all over you, and you allowing him! He's not even here to eat dinner with y'all. Type of shit is that? If you ask me, I say he's using you." He said truthfully eating his food as well.

I sighed putting my plate down and started crying in my hands. I heard Armon's chair move then he came sit next to me putting his arm around me.

"I just don't get it.. Am I not good enough? Every relationship I step into and think it's going to last, it doesn't. Is there something wrong with me?" I asked Armon.

"Nahh, ain't shit wrong witchu' Teyana. You just moving too fast with things. You need to break up with Chalres and stay single for a lil while. A year or two, doesn't matter. Just stay single, focus on you and the kids, and live life. You don't need a man. It's all a choice" he said.

"How do you know so much? I feel like I'm talking to a life coach." I laughed saying.

"Been there before. Why you think I'm still single and not worrying about relationships." He said and I nodded.

"Well that's something to take into my mind," I looked at Cj who was trying to eat his chicken. "Here baby," I broke them into smaller parts helping him.

- -

Armon stayed over for another hour to keep me company and help me with the babies for a little while. I really need the help because Charles isn't back yet.

I called and texted his phone a bunch of times and never got a response yet. This is really pissing me off. I'm tired of being home alone taking care of an active toddler, and a newborn fucking child.

I can't keep doing this. I don't even know if I'm going to continue being with Charles anymore. I can't call Chris because he's in New York for his shows or whatever.

I want to go back to New York. 😫

Is it too late to move back? 😪

-{ CHARLES POV }-

"I don't know why I'm doing this," I said taking off my shirt.

"Because your little girlfriend isn't pleasing you, so you find a real bitch to take her spot." She said taking off her shirt.

"Kay you just got out of a fucking relationship." I said watching her.

"And Charles? You in a relationship and cheating! Now shut up and lay down." Kay said pushing me back on the bed.

- -

I really don't know why I tend to come here and fuck with Kay. She's nothing but a hoe. But shit, her head game strong as fuck. Stronger than Teyana's.😪

We go out to clubs like all the time, thatz the reason why I'm never home, all we do is party.

A nigga ain't got time to just stay home and take care of a damn baby. I'm young! I need to have fun! Yeah I love my baby girl and everything but I got a damn life too.

And I'm going to enjoy it. Teyana got this, she ain't going no where.

- -

Kay started sucking my dick and with a fruit roll up wrapped around it. Best shit ever. 😍

My phone started ringing and Kay stopped,

"You need to answer ya damn phone and shut that bitch up or I will." She said looking up at me.

"Man shut up and suck my dick." I said declining the call from Teyana.

———————

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌹