Chap. 20 { Plotting }

The Next Day 🌞..

Mama Tee Pov

After eating breakfast, I grabbed my phone going to my sister's contact.

"Hey, Teyana came over last night. She was crying alot and said she didn't want to talk about it. I don't know what could be wrong." Lawrence said.

I frowned standing and walking upstairs to the guest bedroom Teyana always goes to. Walking inside, I seen Teyana sitting in the window looking at the world.

She looked at me and back out the window.

"Teyana.." I started. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked closing the door. She started crying right then and there "Teyana baby, what's wrong? You can tell me anything, hun? Did something between you and Chris?" I asked sitting next to her.

She shook her head, "Its not that Mama Tee." She sniffed. "Its Makayla. Something she told me last night is just stuck in my head and won't leave." She cried.

Teyana Pov

"What is it?" Mama Tee asked again.

I sighed explaining to her the story. She was just as shocked as I was.

"Omg.. Did at least tell you what he said?"

"No, I didn't stay. I didn't feel comfortable being around her any more. I been there for at least 3 hours or more, and she told me that right before bed? Really Makayla? She's suppose to my best friend!" I yelled.

"I know babe, I know. But you have to go back over there and -"

"No Mama Tee. I'm not going back over there. I don't want to, and I'm not going to." I said shaking my head.

"Teyana you don't even know the full -"

"Where is she?!!" Christopher barged in the bedroom holding Cj.

"Maa." Cj said.

"Baby you alright?" Christopher asked putting Cj down and he walked over to me. I picked him up kissing his cheek.

Mama Tee stood up. "I know how upset you are Teyana, I know. But at least get the full story. Please." Mama Tee said and kissed my forehead.

"She told you?" Chris asked his mother and she nodded. "Mama Ima kill em'. Ima -"

"Boy you better not make that mistake again. We don't want you back in that hell hole Christopher, dont do it. And im not playing." Mama Tee said pointing to Christopher.

He sighed sitting down next to me. He kissed my forehead.

"Now you two need to go over there to Makayla's house, and get all the damn details. Leave Pumpkin here, and go." She said taking Cj out my lap.

I looked at Chris. "You willing to go back?" He asked me. I sighed shrugging.

"I'm scared..." I admitted. I looked at my phone seeing tons of missed calls and text messages from Makayla.

"It's going to be fine. Ima be there , and we gon y'all this shit out. If she get smart, I'm shooting her fucking mouth open."

"Shoot that girl and I will beat your ass." Mama Tee said. I laughed

I sighed , "Okay. I guess we'll go over there." I stood up. Chris nodded kissing my cheek.

- -

"You ready?" Chris asked parking outside of Makayla's apartment

"I guess." I sighed unbuckling my seat belt.

Here we go.

____________
I'm Sorry For The Long Wait Guys I'm Really Busy Right Now. I'll Try Updating As Much As I Can.

What's Going To Happen Next?

Comment Your Thoughts. ❣️