Chap. 80 { Staying In NY }

Days Later...

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I got out the shower wrapping my towel around my body. After drying off, I changed into a crop top and some sweats. I slid on my socks and pulled my hair into a nice pony tail.

After that, I grabbed my computer looking at my emails.

The store was doing really good. Got money coming in different ways!! 🤪

I'm glad I have my own store with my best friend. Weekends, the store is closed. Makayla hates when she has to do everything herself when I'm not there because she's lazy as hell. That's the funny part.

- -

After sending out some orders, I heard the doorbell ring. I excitedly got up out my bed running downstairs. I opened the door coming face to face with my little babies. Chris was holding Aubrey and Cj was standing in front of him with Bubbles trying to jump on him.

"MaMee!!" Cj yelled.

"Hi my baby!!" I smiled picking him up and kissing him. "I missed you soo much Bubba." I said.

Chris closed the door and I put Cj down taking Aubrey.

"Hi Bre Bre." I cooed. She smiled then looked at Chris and started whining.

"I'm right here princess." He said putting her bag down. I laughed shaking my head giving her back to him. After a while, she'll be good. She's only doing that because Chris was right there.

"So, how was the flight?" I sat on the couch the couch petting Bubbles. She was so cute.

"Cj was catching temper tantrums, Aubrey slept majority of the time." He explained. "How was Louisiana?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head. When I told Idell I was leaving that night, I did leave. I didn't want to be there any longer, so I left.

Odell is still down there. In fact he was upset, and we haven't talked since. I'm not worried about it, although I do  kinda miss him but I'm not about to sit up there and be disrespected.

Plus, him and his mother are hella close. It's obvious that I'm ruining their relationship and I don't want for him to lose that with his mother.

So if we speak, we speak. If we don't, we don't.

I don't care. I'm not focused on a relationship. I'm mainly focused on my kids and my store. Everything else can come after.

- -

"Well.."

After explaining everything to Chris about Odell and stuff, he just laughed. I would've thought he would've been upset because I was with another guy, but he wasn't.

"I knew it." He said.

I looked at him, "Knew what?" I asked.

"1, I knew you was with another nigga. And 2, that it wasn't going to last." He answered.

"How?" I frowned.

"Don't worry bout allat." He said kissing Aubrey. "Anyways, I'm staying here for a few days."

"Boy what? Who said you can stay at MY house and why are you staying here?"

"I said it. And because I'm on a little vacation right now. I'm not busy and so I just want to spend time with my kids. So, I'm staying. I already got my stuff outside the door so you can't say no either." He said.

"Your lying." I laughed getting up and taking my baby girl from him. She got so fat and cute.

Chris got up walking past me and opened the door grabbing his bags that were on the porch. I bust out laughing. I thought his ass was lying.

"What if I would've said no?" I questioned bouncing Aubrey in my arms.

"Girl please, i wouldn't leave. My kids don't want me to leave. Neither do you." He winked and I scoffed shaking my head looking away.

"I'm not about to play with you right now." I told him. "Did you guys bath and everything already?"

"Yeahh, I bathed them before we left. Oh and Bubbles learned how to sit and roll over too." Chris said walking to the stairs.

"Dada!!" Cj screamed running behind Chris. Bubbles ran behind Cj. They went upstairs, and I put Aubrey in her swing taking off her shorts and headband leaving her in her onesie and pink socks. "Mommy's little princess look soo cute!!" I cooed kissing her hand. She started kicking and screaming trying to talk.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

"Cj put this on Mommy's bed." I handed him my phone and phone charger. I had to direct him a little, but he put it on the night stand instead.

I'm sleeping in Teyana's bedroom tonight.

I already know she gonna try to kick my ass out which is why I'm unpacking some of my stuff right now that way she can't say nothing after.

I was getting my night clothes ready so I can take a shower.

The door opened and Teyana walked inside. She looked at me and shook her head.

"No, this ain't happening for sure." She said grabbing my suitcase.

"Come on Teyana, you playing. I'm not gonna do nothing." I said grabbing the other end.

"Nope, I don't know where your little belongings been, not happening."

"Stop playing wimme Teyana. You know I don't do shit." I said mushing her head and she laughed slapping me. "Alright you touch me again." I warned her.

"Don't fucking touch me then," She snapped back.

"What you doing up here? You need to be downstairs with our daughter." I told her pushing her towards the door.

"I came up here to get my stuff so shut up. Come on Cj, come on Bubbles. Let ya stinky ass daddy shower." She said. I grabbed my socks throwing them at her head.

"Shut the fuck up."

An Hour Later...

I stepped out the shower wrapping the towel around my waist.

After drying off, I threw on my Calvin Klein briefs then a pair of shorts and socks. I walked out the bathroom seeing Teyana in the bed on her laptop fighting her sleep.

I got in the bed making her look at me. She yawned closing her computer and putting it to the side.

I got under the covers and started scooting close to her, but she stopped me.

"Stay your ass on that side. You ain't slick." She said.

I laughed grabbing her waist, "Teyana stop playing with me." I said kissing her cheek and she giggled. "I just want to hold you. I promise I won't do anything." I said.

She stared at me, "Hands don't go any lower than my waist." She said pointing at me.

"Alright man, damn." I laughed and we snuggled.

Feeling Teyana's ass on my dick got me a little horny..

The Next Morning (4:30 AM )...

I had to wake up to feed Aubrey bottle because Teyana didn't want to. She lucky I care about my baby girl. After feeding and putting Aubrey back to sleep, I went back to the bedroom and Teyana was sprawled our in the bed.

I sighed taking off my briefs pulling covers back. Her ass cheeks peeked out in her big shirt. I bit my lip turning off the lamp. I'm going in for the dive tonight.🤧

———————-

Goodnight Guys. 😘

Yeah Chris Yeah !! 🤪

Who All Think Teyana Let Chris Hit That Night ? 🤔

Comment Your Thoughts. 🤩