Chap. 55 { Bump In }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I put Cj in the basket and pushed it into the store.

"What a beautiful family." An older couple said walking out of Kmart. They're basket was full of toys. Rich grandparents.

"Thanks." Michael said putting his arm around Cynthia who was holding Camilla.

"Boy.." Cynthia said making me laugh. She know she liked that compliment.

"Thank You." Chalres and I said together and walked into the store.

"See, everybody thinks we're together. Why don't we just call it?" Charles said.

"Charles, I don't want to talk about that right now." I said rolling my eyes a little shaking my head.

He sighed and started playing with Cj.

"Okay, first thing we need are bottles." I said. We walked to the bottle aisle.

"Hey, we're going look at the toys." Cynthia said and her and Michael disappeared.

"How many do we need?" Charles asked.

"We need about -"

"Well Well Well..." Someone said.

We looked up seeing Kevin and his girlfriend, Janae.

I sighed looking away.

"Come on." Charles sighed mumbling guiding me the other way and I pushed the basket away from them.

"Where y'all going? Just wanted to speak." Kevin said.

- -

Kevin and Charles don't see eye to eye anymore because Kevin found out about the rumors of Charles and I messing around, which pissed him off.

Cause you know how Kevin liked me and everything. It triggered him because Charles would be in his face knowing that he was messing with me the same time.

He doesn't respect me nor Charles. So, we just stay away from him. I don't have time for the drama and I'm trying to keep a drama free pregnancy.

- -

"We don't want to talk to you Kevin. Just leave us alone." Charles said.

"Come on babe, leave them alone." Janae said.

"Teyana!!" Kevin called.

"Kevin, what do you want?" I turned around asking. I noticed Janae pregnant too. She looked like she was about to pop. "Oh, and congrats on your baby." I told Janae.

"Thanks." She smiled. She was so sweet. I don't know how her and Kevin are together.

"I wanted to say congratulations on the baby. But, are you sure it's for Charles?" He asked grinning.

"Alright that's enough. Kevin leave us alone bro. We're tired of you fucking wit us. Leave us alone!" Charles said stepping closer to Kevin.

"Charles, don't." I said holding his arm back.

"What you gonna do?" Kevin smirked.

"Charles!" I yelled. He laughed shaking his head turning around.

"Mad because I got her first." He smirked and we walked away.

"You don't need to be wasting your breath on him." I whispered to Charles.

"I'm sorry. You know he erks me." He said and looked at Cj. "Glad you can't remember this." He said and Cj smiled.

"Lets go look at something else then come back to the bottles." He said and I nodded. I looked back at Kevin nem and they were looking at the bottles. Kevin looked at me and winked smirking.

I rolled my eyes turning back around.

-{ CHARLES POV }-

Kevin and I use to be close as hell. But after he found out about Teyana and I, shit changed.

I don't see why he really cares when Teyana doesn't even like him like that. He just mad because I got Teyana before his ass did. Not only that, HE HAS A WHOLE GIRLFRIEND! Then she's pregnant! He needs to worry about his family than someone else's.

I don't think I could forgive his ass either. He fucked up our friendship.

Then what made me even more mad is that he asked Teyana if she was sure the baby was mine. I know for a FACT that baby is mine. I know what the fuck I did, and I already have a strong connection with the baby. 

When I would touch Tey's stomach, she would kick. I know she's going to be my little angel.

Nobody can tell me that the baby isn't mine.

-{ KEVIN POV }-

I really want to take shit into my own hands and kill Charles's ass, but I can't afford going to jail.

Especially with my girl being pregnant with our first baby. I'm hella excited to be a dad.

It's going to be funny as hell when Charles finds out he's not the father to Teyana's kid.

Now, y'all probably want to know how I know this, correct?

I have that feeling. I got a feeling that Teyana's kid isn't for Charles and when he finds out the baby isn't his, he's going to be hurt.

Even though I don't like Christopher's ass, I hope it's his kid. Even though he also has a girlfriend right now but everyone knows he doesn't want her.

You can just look at Chris and Kay and tell Chris isn't in love with her like Kay loves him.

Mark my word, Christopher Smith Is The Father. 😌

—————————

Could Kevin Have A Point? 🤔

Who All Thinks It's Charles's Baby?

Who All Think It's Christopher's Baby?

Comment Your Thoughts. 😇