Chap. 31 { Pop Up }

The Next Day 🌞..

- TEYANA POV -

I put Cj on the counter and gave him my phone so that he wouldn't move. "Don't move baby." I said and grabbed a bowl fixing him some cereal.

While I was fixing us something to eat, I heard someone come in the kitchen. I turned around seeing Makayla's boyfriend, Daniel playin with Cj.

"Oh, Goodmorning. I didn't know you was up." I said.

"Goodmorning to you too. He was about to fall but I saved him." He said looking at Cj.

"Thanks for the save. Wouldn't have even known. Makayla still sleeping," I asked turning back around and grabbed Cj and I's bowl.

"Yeah. She wake up late as hell too. You want me to feed him for you?" He asked grabbing Cj's bowl.

"Yes, please. Thank you." I thanked him.

"No problem." He said and begin feeding Cj. "So, I heard what happened between you and your ex. Sorry."

Makayla must've opened her damn mouth.

"Nahh, it's okay. Wasn't meant to be, I guess." I shrugged.

"Hey, I know somebody that I could hook you up with. Makayla told me to help you." He said and I laughed.

"Um.. No thanks I don't think I really want to -"

Ding Dong!

I stood up walking to the door, opening it, coming face to face with Christopher.

"Chris? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Teyana we need to talk. Like right now." He said.

"Hey, who's at the door?!" Daniel yelled from the kitchen.

"Mamaa!!" Cj yelled.

Christopher frowned looking in the kitchen then at me. He then walked past me making his way to the kitchen. I closed the door following him.

"Teyana its only been a damn day! Not even a day, and you got another nigga around my child?!" He yelled picking Cj up out Daniel's lap.

"Woah man, its not even -"

"Shut up!" He yelled at Daniel.

"Christopher he isn't with me! This is Makayla's new boyfriend! He offered to feed Cj his breakfast so I could eat mine! What the hell are you even doing here!" I yelled.

"Baby I need to talk to you." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "About what Chris? I dont even want to talk to you if its not about our child." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'll leave y'all.." Daniel said walking out the kitchen. I sighed sitting down in the stool and continued eating my breakfast.

Chris sat down next to me and fed Cj. Cj was loving every moment be was spending with his dad.

"What do you want Christopher. And before you start, if all your going to say is that your sorry over and over again, I don't want to hear it." I notified.

"Teyana what I did was very stupid. You were right babe, I shouldn't have went to that strip club. I dont know what I was thinking going anyways. I just can't loose you Teyana, I really can't. You seen the way I acted when we parted before, don't make me go back that way again mama please. I really love you Teyana Smith. I dont want to loose you to another nigga. I'm sorry man." I looked at him seeing that he was crying.