Chapter 95 { Surprise Gift }

| I'm Going To Be Skipping A lot Now Because This Book Is Close To Ending So Sorry For All The Skipping , But I Need More Stuff To Write . So Before People Start Commenting Saying I'm Skipping Too Much , I'm Doing It On Purpose . |

Back To The Story...

{ 3 MONTHS LATER }

{ CHRISTOPHER POV }

"Hey Stan, everything's done?" I asked the event planner

He turned facing me and smiled, "Would you like to see Mr. Smith?" I nodded. I followed him inside the shop.

Walking inside, my mouth dropped. It was decorated beautifully.

Huge pictures of Makayla and Teyana were on the wall.

"My baby is going to love this." I smiled and dapped him up. "Thanks man, I really appreciate it."

"No problem. So, where is Teyana?" He asked looking around.

- -

I've been working on getting Teyana and Makayla a brand new shop for the past 2 months. She doesn't know it, that's why I'm going to surprise her with the revealing of the shop. Makayla too, but my baby more important to me.

I got everything redone and remodeling. It looks more expensive than the way Teyana has it before. She did most of the decorating, Makayla lazy ass didn't. But that's my dawg, and I'll do anything for her and I love my baby and I'll do anything for her.

She's now 4 months pregnant, and were finding out what we're having next Monday, so I'm excited about that.

I just can't wait to see the look on Teyana's face when I show her the shop. She's going to love it for sure, I know that.

- -

"She's out with her friend and the kids. She doesn't know I'm here, so I'm trying to keep it on the down low." I told him.

"Awee, how sweet. She's going to die when she sees this place, trust me." He said shaking his head. "All of these are real." He walked over the coffee table in the waiting section and played with some of the diamonds that were in a clear see through cylinder glass tank.

He begin showing me around more the front area of the shop and explaining everything to me.

"Alright this is Makayla's office, now let me show you her office." He said. "This is my favorite part out of the whole entire shop." He opened the door showing me Teyana's new office. My mouth dropped.

It was spacious, classic and white just likes she likes it, and decorated beautifully. The walls were white, she had black furniture with a big fluffy rug on the floor and her wide desk was towards the back right now the window which was basically the wall.