Chap. 7 { Arrested }

The Next Day 🌞..

TEYANA POV

The morning was going wonderful. I was out in the front yard doing my daily exercises in the driveway, while Cj was running around playing with Chris.

I heard a cop siren which made me look up. There was a cop car at the gate and two cops were standing on the other side. I stood up fixing my shirt a little.

"How can we help you guys?!" Chris yelled. Cj ran to his slide.

"Can you please open the gate?" They asked. I grabbed my phone unlocking the gate. The gate started opening and they started walking in the yard. "Teyana, put your hands up, your under arrest!" They said.

I did as they said, making my way meeting them. I didn't even bother fighting because I knew this was coming. Joy doesn't have to balls to come in my face. She's fucking scary.

"How much will be bond be?" Chris asked the cop.

"Well Joy is sueing her, so we don't know right now." They said walking me to the car.

"DON'T WORRY BABY, IMA BAIL YOU OUT! WE LOVE YOU!" Chris said.

"Love you too!" I responded and they out me in the back. It smelled like straight up ass back here.

CHRISTOPHER POV

"Mama!" Cj whined pointing to the cop car that was driving away, which held Teyana in the back.

"Don't worry baby boy, we're going to go get mommy later, alright?" I kissed his forehead and walked back to the house.

I sighed, grabbing my phone and called Devon on FaceTime.

I put Cj down on the floor and sat down seeing Devon answering the FaceTime call.

"Wassam Broddy!" He exclaimed into the phone. This nigga's eyes was low ad hell and red.

"Nigga! What the fuck you doing?" I laughed.

"Shit, Nun .. Smoking with this girl I met at the mall. Hm, light this up for me." He told the girl, I'm guessing. "But wassup? AYO! YOU SEEN TEYANA'S VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM?!"

"What video," I asked confusingly, and grabbed the iPad going on Instagram.

"Idk, she was over some chick as the girl's mouth was bleeding. Look like it was that girl you doing that song with. She got her ass beat bro! Teyana for them fucking hands!" He bust out laughing. This nigga was crying! His ass all out his body.

"Oh shit, Yeah that. 12 just came and picked her up for it. I need to bail her out." I said glancing at Cj.

"Damn.." He was looking at something else, I then heard a smack and the girl laugh. Probably smacked her ass or some shit. "Ayo Chris, I gotta go man. My PO calling, byee!!"

He hung up the FaceTime call and I shook My head. I don't know why i even called his ass.

I called Vincent instead.