Chap. 9 { Make Up }

TEYANA POV

I took my heels off throwing them to the side.

"I hope you had a good time tonight. Gonna be awhile before your ass go back." Christopher said.

I rolled my eyes. "Christopher I didn't do shit. I was trying to have f -"

"Talking to anotha nigga instead of talking to ya husband! REALLY TEYANA?! But you didn't do shit. If that was me, you would've bust my ass right there!" He yelled.

"YOU DRAGGED ME OUT THE HOUSE TO GO TO THE FUCKING CLUB! I COULD'VE STAYED HOME! HE'S A FRIEND! I DON'T SEE HIM NOTHING MORE OR LESS! DON'T COME AT ME SIDEWAYS!" I yelled at him. If he thinks I'm going to just stay quiet, he got another thing coming.

I'm not fucking Kevin or anything. WE WERE JUST TALKING! I don't know wassup with Christopher. I know he talks to other bitches when I'm not around at the club.

"Whatever man. I'm not about to argue with you." He said walking to the bathroom.

"THEN DON'T CHRISTOPHER!" I yelled. I grabbed my night clothes leaving out the room going to a guest bedroom.

_ _

After getting out the shower, I seen that the kitchen light was on. I looked seeing Mama Tee fixing some milk in Cj's bottle. Cj was laying on her chest.

"Hey Mama Tee." I grinned.

"Hey baby, come see for a minute." She said. I walked to the kitchen sitting at the island.

"Yes ma'am." I said. "Hey my baby." I smiled at Cj, who was tired. I kissed his cheek.

"I heard you and Christopher arguing, and Makayla and Vincent arguing through the walls. What's going on?" She asked putting the bottle in Cj's mouth holding him.

"Well .. I ran into an old friend, we were talking. We were just catching up from younger days. I didn't know we were catching up that long, until Chris can grabbing me saying it was time to go." I explained looking at Cj. "I know someone took a picture, and the internet is going to explode with rumors." I said shaking my head.

"Your not in love with the person right?" She asked.

"No Mama Tee, of course not. I wouldn't have wasted my time marrying Christopher if I wanted another man." I told her.

She nodded rubbing Cj's butt. "I understand sweetie. Now, what about Makayla and Vincent?"

"Same situation. Except, Makayla don't know this guy. What they were talking about, I don't know. I wasn't paying attention. But Makayla said they aren't together, so I don't know wassup with them."

"So they're just hooking up?"

"That's what she said, not me." I said holding my hands up.

She shook her head, "That girl... But listen, you and Christopher married now. When you argue, there can't be anyone running away from the situation. Your stuck together, for life. That means more communication needs to happen. When you guys go out, there has to be expectations followed. You have to come to one common ground." She said. I nodded my head taking in everything she just said.