Chap. 74 { Back In NY }

3 Months Later..

-{ TEYANA POV }-

After laying my babies down for their nap, I walked downstairs to the living room grabbing my computer and sitting on the couch. I opened up my website, seeing new orders from people everywhere. I grabbed my phone calling up Makayla.

"Hey, are you at the store?" I asked her putting the phone on speaker and scrolled through the emails.

"Yeah, why what's up?" She asked.

"Can you check and see if we have more of the Booty Tugging Jeans? I have a lot of people wanting them right now."

"Yeah girl, the truck just came, we got plenty. When are you coming to the shop? The store is getting pretty packed, and the workers are freaking killing me. I need you here hoe."

I laughed, "I could probably call the baby sitter over for a few hours. Let me finish this, then I'll be on my way." I told her.

"Hurry!!" She whined then we ended the call.

- -

After leaving the kids with the babysitter, I made my way to the store.

So we've been in New York for 3 Months now. Everything is going pretty good too. I live in a quiet nice neighborhood.

Don't hear any loud cars passing or anything. I have a nice yard for the kids to play in, and we even got us a house dog. Well.. Christopher got it for the kids.

It's a full German Shepherd, and her name is Bubbles. 😁Cute name right?

She's still a baby right now so Cj loves her

She's still a baby right now so Cj loves her. She interacts with Aubrey too, but Aubrey just try to pull her hair or slap her and that's what I don't like because the puppy is sooo cute. She's so protective and spoiled behind all of us.

Especially Cj. Wherever Cj goes, she goes. When Cj leaves, she cries! Like what type of connection is that?

Chris just thought it would be a good idea to get them a dog because Cj doesn't really have anyone to play with so I didn't really care.

- -

Also, about a month ago, Makayla and I invested in a shop in the city which is an hour away from both of our houses, but it's in a good spot and we get good customers. It's clothing/shoe store. We have clothes, sandals, shoes, slippers, purses, wallets, and jewelry here. Not only for adults, but also for kids too.

We have a website for the store, and we're working on hopefully opening more in other states to bring in more money. Pray for that future. 🙏🏾

Our store is called, "Glam Sisters".

Corny name.. we came up with something simple as hell. Took us literally a full day to come up wth something. When we couldn't, we gave up.

The only thing is it's mostly female stuff, so men don't usually come here. But we tend to see the ones that come shopping for their woman or with their woman which be really cute.

Makayla says she wants to maybe try to get men stuff in the store maybe in a few months and I did agree, but not right now. We're still fresh, and we're just making money.

Had to put this money Im getting to use somehow. My bank account was filling up more and more.

Im glad to finally be working, because I know I can leave the kids with a trusting babysitter. She's young. She's about 17 years old. I pay her $200 an hour. She's saving up for college so I decided to pay her a decent amount so that she won't be that behind. Her name is Vera. She's really pretty, smart, and sweet to the babies. They love her. Y'all know Cj don't usually interact with that many people so it took him a minute to get use to her though. Aubrey is just 5 Months and she's so sweet and cute, she didn't care.

- -

"Excuse me.. Excuse me... Excuse me.." I said passing through the crowds of people in the store. It's Labor Day weekend, so I knew this bitch was going to be packed. I didn't except this many people though. "Hey, I'm here." I said getting behind the desk where Makayla was checking out customers.

"Hey, can you call more people in? I called about 3 already and some are about to get going on break and we're going to need more people." She said and I nodded walking to my office in the back.

When I opened my door and turned in on my light, there was a bouquet of white roses on my desk.

"What the .." I mumbled walking to my desk and picked them up. They smelled lovely. There was a card sticking out at the top. It read,

Dear Teyana,
I hope these made your morning. I dropped them off before you came in. Tell Makayla I said thanks for putting them in your office. You know how she barely likes me. Lol. But when you get a chance, call me baby girl. ❤️
~ Odell

I smiled putting the flowers to the side and sitting down.

Soo... Odell is someone I met at this party that Makayla and Daniel had at their house a month ago. He's actually related to Daniel I think.

He came up to me talking all sweet, and with me just getting out of a relationship, I wasn't really paying him any mind but we started dancing and whatnot then he wouldn't leave me alone

He came up to me talking all sweet, and with me just getting out of a relationship, I wasn't really paying him any mind but we started dancing and whatnot then he wouldn't leave me alone. He was buggin!

So we hung out the rest of that night, and exchanged numbers. Why, I don't know. I thought he was just putting on an stunt.

But the next day, he wanted to hang out and get to know each other more so we went rock climbing and we hit it off from there. He's a pretty sweet guy. But that's how they all are in the beginning.

I'm not saying I'm going to be in a relationship with him, but I'm taking things veryy slow. Chris doesn't know about Odell, and he won't because it's not his business, it's mine.

So don't go telling him.

———————-

Comment Your Beautiful Thoughts. 😋