Chap. 67 { Nice "Baby Daddy" }

The Next Day ☀️..

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Want me to hold her?" Chris asked. I nodded handing him Aubrey and sat down in the chair. Cj climbed in my lap.

The doctor opened Aubrey'a mouth swabbing her. She tried eating the swab which was a little funny. The doctor handed Aubrey's one to the nurse nd then swabbed Chris.

They put the swabs in a zip lock bag and Chris studs up holding Aubrey still. He looked so happy holding her. I have to say, they did look cute together.

"How long will it be before the results come back?" Chris asked the doctor.

"Could be in 2-3 days with our new machine we just got." He answered.

- -

After the appointment, Chris thought it would be nice to go eat out at Golden Carol after. I didn't turn the offer down because I was hungry.

"She's such a happy baby. Been smiling all day." Chris laughed looking at Aubrey in her seat. She was nibbling on her hands and screaming making noises.

We sat in the back where there wasn't much windows or people so that things won't get crowded. There was also a good 3 - 4 guards around watching us.

"Thanks for coming out and everything bringing her you know." Chris said looking at Aubrey. I shrugged not really listening. I was just hungry as shit and ready to get my food. "Teyana if Aubrey is mine, then what?"

"What do you mean, then what? If she's yours, I'm going to have to break the deal down to Charles, break it off with him, and then we'll co-parent." I explained to him. "As for that dating shit, i don't know about allat. Armon was right. He told me that I -"

"Hollup, who is Armon?" He frowned asking.

"Oh, he's Charles's friend. He told me that I should stay single and focus on myself and kids and life would be so much better."

"So you don want to build a life with me?" Chris asked. "Teyana you know I still love you." He grabbed my hand.

"Chris what the hell are you talking about "building a life" with you? WE TRIED! It work out and I refuse to go back down that path with any man again." I drink some of my water.

"Man.. I'm trynna show you Teyana how -"

"What, you wanna show me how all of you niggas are the same? This is exactly why I don't trust relationships because shit like this happens! I fall in love with someone, get my ass whopped by him all the time, then in the end, I'm alone and by myself taking care of my kid!" I explained with tears streaming down my face. I was not only explaining my past relationship with Chris, but also my relationship now with Charles.

"Teyana what the - Hollup.. is he hitting you?" He whispered leaning a little closer to the table looking at me.

"That's none of your business," I said looking away at Cj who was in my phone.

Chris sighed putting Aubrey back in her seat then rested his hands over his mouth staring at me. He stared at me for a good minute or two. I felt his leg was shaking and hands begin shaking.

"Chris what are you getting worked up for? It's nothing." I said shaking my head and wiping my eyes.

"It's nothing?!! He's putting his hands on you, and you saying it's nothing?!! Teyana what if he would've hurt the kids one time! Who knows what could happen!" Chris semi-yelled.

"Chris I know but I got this, trust me." I begged him quietly. I sniffed wiping my eyes again.

"Hell no. I'm not allowing Cj around his ass anymore. I don't want him around my son because if I find out he's hitting him, im killing his ass and I'm coming for you."

"Coming for me? What!"

"Teyana your the mother! Your the one who should be protecting them." He said.

"HE DOESNT TOUCH THEM! And for your information, I protect my babies at ALL times. So before you say some slick shit that you don't know about, check ya self and find out the full story." I said rolling my eyes. "You know what, I don't even want to be here anymore. Cj I'll talk to you later alright." I kissed his cheek taking my phone and he whined.

Chris just stared watching me. He didn't have anything to say.

"Mommy loves you pumpkin." I said grabbing Aubrey's seat after he kissed her. She was falling straight to sleep.

Thank God..

"If he wants to talk to me, call. When the results get back, call me. Other than that, don't hit my line up." I told Chris and walked out the restaurant.

I'm not about to hear that stupid shit when he did the same thing! Chris put his hands on me before and my dumb ass went back to him. 🤦🏾‍♀️

I'll be damned if I allow the same shit with Chalres.

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I looked at Cj who was eating his pancakes.

"Cj Charles ever hit you?" I asked him. He shook his head. To say my son is only 1, he's smart as hell. Don't underestimate him.

This really concerns me because my son is around this man and my POSSIBLE DAUGHTER is around this man.

I want my kids to be safe and protected at all times. Teyana just got a hard as head and don't listen.

A hard head, makes a soft ass. Just remember that.

I really hope she doesn't continue to be with this nigga.

——————

Just Sum To Write , Ive Been Bush Bc Volleyball Season Just Started 🤪, And Ontop Of That , I Have TONS Of Homework Each Night... 😫

Comment Your Thoughts. 💗