Chap. 79 { Disrespected }

The Next Day..

-{ TEYANA POV }-

The Next Morning, I woke up and seen Odell sitting in my bed with a plate full of breakfast

The Next Morning, I woke up and seen Odell sitting in my bed with a plate full of breakfast. He was tearing that shit up.

"About time you woke up," He laughed looking at me from the television.

I didn't even except him to speak to me this morning from last night. Maybe his brain is just fried and he doesn't remember anything. I won't bring it up so there won't be any tension or awkwardness between us. That's the last thing I want.

"I was pretty tired." I stretched putting my messy hair into a pony tail. I got up out the bed pulling down my shirt and walked to the restroom.

"Your plate is on the table." He said as I came out the bathroom. I re-warmed my plate and got in the bed saying grace over my food then started eating.

The food was really good and I was hungry as fuck.

"So today, we're going to the rock climbing place with the fam. Today is my lil cousin's birthday, and everyone have to be there. He's turning 10, and wants everyone there. Especially me." Odell explained.

"Wait.. so that means I have to be around your mother and ex again? Odell i didn't know. Yesterday wasn't good for me. I didn't feel comfortable not one bit." I said truthfully.

"Yeah, I could tell you didn't. But I really want you to be there. Just come, for me. It'll be really fun." He said looking at me.

As much as I wanted to say no, I didn't say I would go because For one, I didn't want for that bitch Madison to feel like she scared me off, and for two, i don't want Odell to feel some type of way that I didn't go.

"Your going to really enjoy yourself, I promise." He missed my hand.

I miss my babies.

- -

"Odell when you say everyone, I don't really know you meant this many people." I said looking at everyone in the party section. There was about 30-40 people here for this one kid's birthday.

"We got a pretty big family." He laughed a little saying. I was holding Odell's little cousin's gift bag. Before coming here, we stopped at Toys R Us and got him some stuff.

Well I did. Odell got me to pick out 4 things that I thought a 10 year old would really like.

I hope he likes them.

"Wassup everybody." Odell greeted.

We went around saying hello to everyone and sat down.

So far, I haven't seen the birthday boy, Madison, Odell's mother. If I don't have to see the last two, my evening would go perfectly fine.

"There's my handsome successful son!" I heard Ms. Grace's voice say. Odell and his mother shared a hug and chatted a little.