Chap. 82

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Christopher what did you try to do to my baby's hair?" I laughed looking at Aubrey'a curly hair.

Chris wiped Cj's mouth, "Hey. I tried, Okay? I'm not use to allat. This is why I like being a man because we don't have to worry about doing our hair. Especially if you don't have none. Ain't that right Cj?"

Cj nodded his head copying off of Chris who was nodding his head.

"Don't preach my baby into that. Hair or no hair, it's fine. You should still keep it up." I said feeding Aubrey her bottle.

Chris laughed shaking his head. "You crazy man." He said.

"So, when's your next tour?" I asked him sitting back and kissed Aubrey's forehead as she looked up at me while drinking her milk.

"Um.. in about 2 weeks. Ima be gone for like a good month." He explained.

"Try telling that to him," I said looking at Cj who was playing with Chris's watch.

"OMG THE SMITH FAMILY!!" A group of girls said looking at us.

"You guys' little family is soo cute!!" They complimented.

"Oh no sweetie we're not a -"

"Thank you so much." Chris said cutting me off and the girls smiled walking away.

I looked at him, "You know damn well we ain't no family." I told him.

"It ain't like you don't want us to be one so hush. You know you miss daddy and Junior. And I ain't talking about Cj.." He smirked.

I blushed throwing a fry at him.

"Shut up nasty." I said.

I regret fucking him now, he gonna keep bringing it up and embarrassing me. Knowing I hate being put on the spot like that.

I couldn't resist the sex though. It's too good. As much shit I talk, I couldn't turn it down.

And I don't mind doing it again. 🤧

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I grinned watching Teyana stare out into space.

"Gotcha' thinkin?" I asked smirking and rubbed her thigh under the table.

"Chris, stop. Not now. We're in public, and people are watching." She gritted through her teeth.

"So what?" I scooted closer to Teyana.

"Chris I swear, I will kick you." She whispered and I laughed stopping because she really would.

"Fine. Later, your all mine." I said eating.

"Boy bye." She mumbled. "I think my babies had enough to eat. They look tired, especially my baby boy." She cooed picking Cj up who was dozing on in her lap. She kissed him laying him on her.

I was holding Aubrey, as always. My little princess forever in my arms. ❤️

"We need to cherish these moments because next thing you know, Cj gonna have girls behind him, and Aubrey will have dudes behind her. Then what?"

"Dudes my ass, NO nigga will EVER touch my babygirl." I said running my hand over her head.

"Chris she has to grow up someday, she's going to start to and her clothes style are going to change. Beside, why you so worked up about Aubrey's future, what about Cj! He's the one we really need to worry about." She snapped back saying.

"Man, my son gon be always be looking fly as hell so of course he's going to have the girls behind him. Get the looks from his daddy." I smirked pulling my beard.

"And when these little fast ass girls claiming they pregnant for him, then your going to be mad at him. I'm saying it right now, ima beat his ass." She aired out.

"Beat his ass for what? Having fun? Cj gon be so popular, bitches gon' claim they rehang for him for clout. Cj only 1 years old with like 100k followers on Instagram. " I smirked.

"Then in that case, Aubrey can do whatever she wants too then." She grinned.

"The hell she not. No shorts shirts, no crop tops, no fake nails, no sleepovers at her friend house if we don't meet the parent and make sure nothing goes on, I could go on and on." I said and sipped some of my drinking. Aubrey started kicking her legs and screaming teething on my finger.

"Shaking my head.." Teyana chuckled saying.

"Besides, look where she is now, she's going to be a daddy's little princess forever. Won't have time for those broke ass bums."

"Yeah you say that now, gonna be too damn spoiled."

"Eh, stop hating." She flipped me off. "Later baby mama, damn." She smacked her lips looking at me and I laughed. "You know I was playing." I said, before she would blow off.

Teyana hates it when I call her my "baby mama" she rather be called , "The mother of my kids" . I mean which I understand why.

It's more respectful.

I tend to mess with her though sometimes just to do it.

———————

Comment Your Thoughts. 🤩