Chap. 37 { Bitch }

{ Excuse The Mistakes }

- TEYANA POV -

"Kevin?.." I whispered.

"In the flesh." He smirked. I looked back at Makayla seeing she had the same priceless look on her face.

"I thought you said he got shot at the club and died.." I told Makayla.

"Yeah, thought. Stupid ass people, it was a fake ass shooting! Well .. some people actually died." He laughed looking off the to the side.

"Fake shooting?" I questioned.

"Yup." He said. "Anyways I'm not here to chit chat, come on, get in the van." He said.

"What the hell, no! Kevin are you crazy!" Makayla yelled.

"You better not even say shit to me bitch because the feeling that I have right now about your ass, I'm sparing your life right now." He said mugging her.

"Kevin listen to me -"

"FOR WHAT TEYANA!" He yelled. I jumped a little. "You know I love you. I can treat you wayy better than that punk ass nigga of yours." He said. "Now get in the fucking can while I'm trying to be nice." 

"I don't want to die, I'm pregnant." I cried getting in the van. Makayla was about to get in behind me when Kevin grabbed her arm.

"You sit in the front." He told her. The driver looked back at him. "If she try anything, blow her fucking brains out. Don't say shit, just do it." He said harshly mugging Makayla.

Makayla only rolled her eyes getting in the front. He looked back at me and smiled sitting next to me.

"Alright Van, let's go." He said. He put his arm around me. "You look good today." He smirked touching my shoulder.

"Kevin why are you doing this? I'm pregnant and I really don't want to loose this baby. Not again. Please don't hurt me." I cried shaking my head.

"Awee no baby, I would never. I just need you as bait for Christopher. Me and him have some unfinished business to take care of." He explained.

"Kevin don't hurt him, please. He has a family and -"

"If he do as I say, then no one will get hurt. If he doesn't, someone's getting hurt. Starting with her." He said pointing at Makayla.

My heart dropped, "No! You can't do that!"

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and can't do?! You want to risk your life instead?!"

I stayed quiet looking out the window. "Hey, get comfortable. We're going for a little ride downtown." He kissed my cheek and I wiped the tear away from my eyes.

- CHRISTOPHER POV -

"Have y'all seen them?" I asked the workers.

They all shook their heads no. I sighed and we walked out the salon. I switched Cj over to my other arm.

"Man we need to find them." Daniel said.

I glared at him. "WE? NIGGA YOU NEED TO FIND MY FUCKING WIFE! YOU KNOW THE FUCKING PLAN, WHERE THE FUCK IS HE TAKING HER?!!" I yelled pushing Daniel.

"I DON'T KNOW BRO!" He yelled back. Cj started whining. I knew I should've dropped him off but I wasn't thinking at the time. "But I do know who knows." I looked at him looking behind me.

I turned around seeing Trey talking to some chick. My fist clenched seeing this nigga. He set my fucking wife up and I'm not down wit it.

At all.