Chap. 11 { Social Media Posts }

2 Hours Later..

TEYANA POV

After texting Kevin back, I locked my phone. I seen Christopher sitting on the bed putting on his watch.

"Where are you going?" I asked crawling in the bed, wrapping my arms around his neck, and kissing his cheek.

"You know I gotta go to the studio today. The fellas are coming too. And I think my parents are going somewhere, so its just going to be y'all." He explained.

"Yeah. We were planning on just going to SkyZone for a little while." I said.

"You want me to send out some security to watch yall?" He asked standing up looking at me.

"Oh no babe, we'll be fine." I said. "We'll just stay together, just us." I lied, knowing Kevin and his friend was going to be there.

I can't tell Christopher I'm meeting Kevin at the SkyZone place, he'll flip!

"I don't care, I'm still getting security."

_ _

We arrived at the SkyZone place, walking inside, and paid for our bracelet. 

"Mama!!" Cj yelled grabbing my finger trying to pull me to the slides.

"Wait baby, we have to go put our stuff -"

"Teyana?" Makayla and I turned around coming face to face with Kevin and his friend from last night.

I smiled, "Kevin. You made it!" I said, we hugged and I greeted his friend. Him and Makayla walked away.

"Yeah, is this Cj?" He asked kneeling down to Cj's level. "What's up Lil man?" He held his hand out for Cj to hit.

Cj looked at me and grabbed my shirt. I picked him up putting him on my hip.

"He's not friendly, sorry." I said kissing his forehead.

"Well, I wonder where he gets that from." Kevin said. I laughed pushing him.

"Shut up!" I said shaking my head. "Come on, I'm ready to go jumping." I said walking to the trampolines.

I could feel Kevin staring at my ass, so I started switching a little just to give him a little something to look at.

"Damn.." I heard him mumble under his breath. I pretended like I didn't hear, and put Cj down. He took off to the foam boxes pit.

"I knew that's where he was going." Kevin laughed saying. I giggled shaking my head.

"He's really adventurous, trust me." I said getting closer to Cj watching him play with the other kids.

We sat on the side watching Cj interact with the other little boy. They were so cute. They looked about the same age, and they both were a little shy of each other.

I grabbed my phone taking a quick picture. A little girl then joined them. Instead of them getting in the big part, they put some little blocks on the side and started piling then ontop of each other. They would take turns knocking it over, and laughing hysterically. I recorded, and took pics.