Chap. 25

~ A Week Later.. ~

- TEYANA POV -

I sat on the bed watching Chris pack his bags. He was getting ready to leave us for his tour this weekend in Vegas.

I don't want him to leave, but he has to make this money.

You would've thought after being with Chris for so long and him leaving me, I would be use to this. I'm still not.

- -

"I don't want you to leave." I said. Chris glanced up at me and chuckled.

"Teyana, really? You already know the deal." He said.

"I know and obviously I'm still not use to it. Your leaving in the morning, and I dont want you too." I replied crossing my legs.

"It's only 4 days, don't sweat it Mamas." Chris said, standing up and zipped his suitcase up.

"Can we at least go eat out tonight and then when we come home we can have some fun. Me and you." I smirked feeling on Chris's chest.

I've been on a huge sex drive for the past few days, but with Mama Tee now being in the house, I want to give her, her respect.

But shit this is really hard when you have one of the world's sexiest men as your freaking husband.

"Teyana you and this sex drive are just out of this world right now." Chris chuckled saying. I didn't find the shit funny because any time he would want sex, I would give it to him.

"Because I want you Christopher, and your not letting me have you." I replied back.

"Babe you know my mom is in the house now and -"

"Christopher the walls are soundproof what the fuck are you saying?!" I whispered , because the door was open. "Then we have a baby monitor for Cj, and cameras to the rooms, we're fine!" I whined.

Chris chuckled shaking his head.

"I'll think about it.." He said pecked my lips before going back to packing

I smacked getting out the bed and grabbed my phone heading downstairs.

Christopher gets on my fucking nerve sometimes. He never turns down sex so it's concerning me to why he's starting to these past few days we've been home. Besides the fact that his mother is here because we had sex before at her house.

AND HER WALLS AREN'T SOUNDPROOF!

- CHRISTOPHER POV -

I know Teyana is pretty pissed off about me not having sex with her lately but this shit with my dad and everything really hitting me now.

This nigga really got another child, AND A SICK "WIFE" IN CALIFORNIA, and he's not even trying to get her back.

The nigga is posting pictures and shit with the broad and the kid. It's like he completely forgot about my mom and moved on.

I already called Devon, but he doesn't really care. He calls Mama every evening to check on her and he said he was going to come this way whenever he was free from the music and shit.

I still can't believe it though.

Then my mom acting like she doesn't really care but I could see it in her face that she cares.

When you would ask her how's she's doing, she would say fine. But catch her by herself, she's looking depressed or even crying.

After this lil concert in Vegas this weekend, and when I come home, I'm going to try and take my mother somewhere and hopefully she'll be able to just let everything out. Tears and all.

That way, we'll be able to move on and she'll be able to start her new life in California without worrying about my dad.

His ass should feel like shit right now.

- LAWRENCE POV -

"Lawrence look at this..." Jayla said holding our son, Cameron. She showed me her phone and it was a picture of Chris and some other girl hugging at the club.

I frowned. "Who is that?" I asked looking at the picture.

"I dont know, some rapper named Cuban Doll. Says here they were all over each other that night, and Teyana wasn't there. There's even more pictures." She explained and missed Cameron's cheeks.

I laughed shaking my head.

"I wonder if Teyana know about these." I smirked looking up at Jayla.

"Mmm, I know that look. Whatcha thinkin'?" She asked smiling putting Cameron in his sitting chair.

"I'm thinking we should try to start up a little mess." I said.

She grabbed her phone and continued scrolling.

"Look another one, this was the day he came to the cafe." She showed me her phone and Chris was holding the front desk worker at my job hand.

"What the hell.." She was smiling hard as ever. "Oh yeah, it's on. You follow Teyana on instagram?"

Jayla nodded. "Screenshot those pictures, and send them too her. Make sure to tell her that last one was yesterday." I told her.

Christopher thinks nobody watching his ass wherever he goes. He stupid as hell and I hope tbese pictures break him and Teyana just like he broke up me and Thresa.

- -

I have been cheating on my wife. I didn't except to get the girl pregnant or fall .. in love with Jayla.

But it happened..

Now here I am, with her. The divorce will be filed, and I'm okay with it.

It's not like Thresa was giving me pussy anyways, nor is she still fertile. Who knows, I just might propose to Jayla in the future.

_____________

Lawrence Seems Big Mad. 👀😂

What's Teyana Reaction Going To Be When She Sees The Pictures? 😶

Comment Your Thoughts. 💞