Chapter 102 { Going In }

| I Know I Said Aubrey And Cj Were With Makayla And Daniel , But I'm Going To Change It To Them Being With The Babysitter . I Just Realized That I Fucked Up Bc Makayla Is With Teyana.. So Yeah, The Babies Are With The Babysitter. |

* * *

That Evening...

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I stood up walking around the house taking deep breaths while holding my stomach. "You got it, just breathe." Makayla said rubbing my back walking next to me.

Makayla have been here with me all day, Chris STILL haven't shown up. I haven't talked to him either and I'm starting to get aggravated because he isn't communicating with me knowing I could go into labor at any minute.

I've been having more contractions, they've been kicking my ass all day. I'm trying to stay strong and hopefully wait until Chris gets here but if I have to go in without him, then be it.

But I will be pissed.

- -

"Oh God, this hurts so bad!" I complained closing my eyes and holding onto the wall.

"Baby girl you sure you don't want to go in? I don't think this -"

"No! I want to wait for Christopher to get here. Did he call or anything yet?" I asked her. She grabbed my phone and shook her head. I sighed. "Ima kill him, I -" Just before I could finish my sentence, the phone started ringing. "Who is it?" I asked her.

"Chris." She answered showing me the phone.

I nodded, "Answer." I ordered Makayla.

"Hello.... Nigga where the fuck are you?!!..." She blew up. "Don't worry about Teyana, she's still here at home waiting for ya dumb ass to get here so we can leave.... Christopher you been was suppose to be here!!" She yelled.

"What is he saying?" I asked.

"..What the - How? What you mean you still on the plane?" She asked.

I frowned. "What?"

"You left this morning?!!" My eyes widened and I looked up at Makayla. "Why the hell are you just leaving this morning?!! I thought yo -.... Whatever, I'm not telling Teyana anything your saying, you can tell her yaself." She handed me my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Baby, How you feeling?"

"Chris where are you? I'm ready to go to the hospital."

"Baby you might have to go in without me.. I don't think we'll make it in time. I'll come right when we land though."

I started tearing up, "Chris why? I thought you left last night!"

"Bae I forgot what day it was and -"

"EXCUSE, EZCUSE! You know what, I don't even fucking care anymore. I hate you and Im going to just go into labor. I've been having sharp contractions all day and could've went in but instead, I stayed in the house waiting for your dumb ass to show up. Now -"

"Tey-"

"Shut the hell up I'm talking!" I yelled cutting him off.

"Damn.." Makayla mumbled guiding me to the couch sitting down.

"Christopher you better really hope you make it here in time. Otherwise, I'm done with you and I'm giving you this ring back. How dare you forget? What kind of father are you?" With that, I ended the phone call.