Chap. 60 { New Addition To The Family }

| Thank You Guys For The Baby Names. 😘|

.
.

Hours Later..

-{ TEYANA }-

[ This is My Last Time Changing Teyana's Character

[ This is My Last Time Changing Teyana's Character. I Needed Someone Prettier And More Famous So That Pictures Were Easier To Find. I'M NOT CHANGING TEYANA ANYMORE !! ]

"One more push!!" The doctor said.

I pushed as hard as I could closing my eyes shut screaming. Just then, I felt the baby slip out. I let out a relief groan laying my head back.

"You did a good job babe. She's here." Charles kissed my forehead making one of his tears fall on my cheek. I grinned touching his cheek.

"Charles.. I did it?" I asked.

"Yeah you did it." He said laughing and pecked my lips.

- -

It's been 30 minutes since they took the baby to the where ever to clean her. I feel so blessed right now. Last child, I miscarried. This is just another miracle.

My third child, God is amazing. 😫❤️

By now everyone was here waiting for the nurses to bring the baby back.

"I can't believe you had another kid." Makayla said tearing up a little. I laughed and she laid her head on Daniel's shoulder.

"Omg, I can't wait to see my -" The door opened and the 3 nurses came in. One was holding our baby, and one was holding a clipboard. The other one was just here just to be here I guess.

"Here she is." The nurse whispered. "Who wants to hold her first?" She asked.

"He can." I said looking at Charles. Charles looked at me.

"What? You sure?" He asked me.

"Nigga hold ya baby." Michael said making us all laugh. "Remember what I said." He said.

The nurse carefully laid our daughter in Charles's arms.

"Okay. What's her name?" The nurse asked.

I looked at Charles and we both shrugged.

"Name her Aubrey." Mama Rose said. I looked at her then looked at Charles.

"That's a beautiful name," I smiled then looked at the nurse. "We'll name her Aubrey Lee Robinson." I said.

It was a bit embarrassing that Charles and I didn't really name our daughter, but we got a name. 😁

Baby Aubrey is here guys! 😋

-{ MAKAYLA }-