Chap. 40 { Unexpected Visitor }

The Next Day 🌞..

- TEYANA POV -

I looked in the bathroom seeing Chris brushing his waves with his brush and pulling on his beard. He was shirtless and wearing nothing but his briefs.

I was getting turned on just by looking at him. I still can't believe I can call this sexy man my Husband. Even though we aren't really seeing eye to eye right now, I still love him.

I forever will.

- -

I crawled out the bed and walked over into the bathroom wrapping my arms around Chris's waist.

"Good morning." I greeted him.

He didn't say anything or look at me. I sighed shaking my head walking out the bathroom. This nigga is still upset from last night.

Him, Daniel, and even MAKAYLA think that I'm "defending" Kevin.

WHEN I'M NOT!

Hell, I don't even know if the dude is alive right now. I haven't seen anything on the news, and I don't really want to leave until we find out for sure.

- -

I kissed baby Cj's cheeks while he was still sleeping then walked out the room. I dialed the closet hospital and walked outside sitting on the porch.

"Yes, I'm calling to see if Kevin Marcus is there." I told the woman. She held me on hold for a moment.

"Yes ma'am! Could I please know who I am speaking with?" She asked.

"A long time friend of his. He knows me, trust me." With that, I hung up. I stood up walking back in the house bumping into Chris.

"Who you was talking to?" He asked looking down at me.

"Naomi, don't worry about it." I said rolling my eyes giving him the same attitude he's been giving me. I walked to the bedroom again and Cj was just waking up.

"Hi my baby." I said getting in the bed with me kissing his forehead as he climbed on me. He smelled just like his dad. "You slept good Pookie,"

He yawned rubbing his eyes. The door opened and Chris walked inside.

"We need to talk." He said closing the door behind him. I sighed laying Cj next to me and got out the bed

"We'll talk when I get back." I said, walking towards the door where he was standing.

"Where you going?" He asked grabbing my arm.

"I'm just going get me some McDonalds, damn. I'll be back." I lied saying and rolled my eyes removing my arm from his grip.

I walked out the house and got inside Daniel's car. I like driving his car. So comfortable and drives so smooth.

- -

Getting to the hospital, I made sure I looked good. I didn't want to show that I just woke up out the bed.

I walked inside the hospital asking to see Kevin. The woman gave me the room number and I walked to the elevator.

I am a little nervous to see Kevin. He's probably going to be surprised seeing me here after what happened.

I knocked on the door and I heard him say come in. I walked inside seeing Kevin laying in the hospital bed. A nurse was taking his blood pressure.

I closed the door catching both of their attention.

"Teyana?" Kevin asked. He cleared his throat sitting up some.