Chap. 28 { Wrong Doing }

{ Excuse Any Mistakes! }

That Night..

- CHRISTOPHER POV -

After a wonderful performance, the fellas and I were going to the club.

Strip Club, that is.

I'm hella nervous going out here. Then Devon or Vincent not out here for the show. They both busy in New York.

I knew moving on the other side of the country, things like this would happen so I hired some new people to take their places.

They fully understand and we all came to a conclusion that this would work out. It doesnt change any of our relationships.

I got a new manager, yes, she's a woman, but she's one of the best! Her name is Angela. She's already married and have 3 kids.

Teyana doesn't know about the new manager thing. I just hired Angela a week ago, so this is still fresh.

- -

"Chris, your wife is calling." Angela said.

"Uh.. just let it ring. I'll text her later." I told her and I walked into my bathroom taking a shower.

I know if I answer the phone, Teyana's not going to want to get off the phone. Then that would mess up my night because then I would have to stay at the hotel instead of turning up with the guys at the strip club.

- -

I adjusted my ring on my finger and then grabbed my phone seeing multiple text messages and phonecalls from Teyana.

I sighed clearing my notification board and locked my phone. She's going to kill me later when I call her back.

When we got to the strip club, we went straight to the VIP section.

"WHERE THE FUCKING BOTTLES AT, LET'S GET SOME STRIPPERS IN THIS BITCH!!" Tang, one of the guys said.

"Wassam Broski." I said, and we dapped.

"Wassup witchu boy, wifey let you out tonight?" He joked and we laughed.

"Man fuck you bro. She don't even know I'm here." I said and he shook his head.

Strippers started piling in the section with bottles and shit. I started making it rain on these two broads that were both twerking on me.

You could tell they were low-key fighting who would dance more on me than the other. I found it pretty funny but I'm not surprised.

"Damn." I said smacking the girl's ass.

"FUCKING BITCH!" One of them said and pushed the other girl, making her fall on the floor.

Oh shit..

She stood up and they started fighting. Security came through trying to break it up. The girl who got pushed on the floor fell ontop of me and I helped her up.

"I am so sorry." She apologized.

"Its cool, it's cool." I said.

"I am so embarrassed." She said panicking.

"Girl calm down your good." I laughed at her panicking. "Here, lemme get you a drink."

She smiled and we walked to the bar. Even though she was a stripper and whatnot, she was pretty. She doesn't look like the type to be a stripper either.

I was just getting her a drink to hopefully cheer her up.

"You alright?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I feel like a bitch now." She said looking away.

I chuckled. "You was just doing ya job, and she got jealous. Here, take this. From me." I said handing her a rubberband of money.

"How much is this?" She asked surprised.

"Enough to buy yourself a brand new car and house." I answered.

"Thank you so much. Omg this is crazy!" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Your welcome. I'm going to go back to the fellas, have a good night."

"Wait, you don't a private dance or anything? I can do anything you like." She smirked feeling on my chest.

"Nahh baby girl, I'm married. Its already enough I'm here. Don't want to make shit worser. Thanks though." I stood up and started walking away.

"Bye Christopher." She smirked.

I went back to the VIP section and continued turning up with my niggas and the strippers. I wanted to get crunk tonight.

- TEYANA POV -

"He answered?" Mama Tee asked. I shook my head sighing, and putting my phone down on the couch.

"BaBaaa!!" Cj yelled grabbing his cup and walked to Mama Tee.

"Didn't you just have some milk Cj." I said. He started whining and bouncing.

"Oh let him have it. He'll go to sleep right after." Mama Tee said. She grabbed the cup and picked Cj up walking to the kitchen.

That's why his little ass is spoiled behind his grandma. She gives him anything he wants. Its never a "No" from her when it comes down to Cj.

I grabbed my phone and went upstairs calling Christopher's phone again. Still, nothing.

"WHAT THE FUCK CHRISTOPHER!"

It was 10 at night, Chris should be in bed right now. I dont know what he's doing but I hope it's not anything that'll make me knock him upside the head.

"One last time.." I said calling again. Seconds later, he answered. I heard music on the other end and people yelling. "Hello, Chris?" I asked.

"This is not Chris. This is Angela, his new manager. This is Teyana, his wife, correct?"

- -

Hollup..

I know damn well this heffa didn't just say "new manager". Christopher and I never talked about him hiring someone new!

A WOMAN AT THAT!

He know how I feel about him hiring these different bitches to work for him.

- -

"Wait a minute .. manager? When did Christopher hire you?" I asked crossing my legs.

"Hold on ma'am, I can't really hear you. Let me go outside."

It got quiet on the line and I sighed.

"Okay I'm back. Could you repeat that?"

"I asked when did my HUSBAND hire you?" I repeated. 

Are bitches deaf now?

"Last week.. He didn't tell you?"

"Apparently not if I'm asking you. Where is Christopher?" I asked.

"Your husband is quite busy right now Mrs. Smith." She answered.

"Busy, doing what? Partying? Could you please put his ass on the phone?" I asked getting annoyed by the minute.

"Um .. Ma'am, I can not do that right nowm I'm -"

"What the hell do you mean you can't do it? PUT CHRISTOPHER ON THE PHONE!" I yelled.

"I'll tell Christopher to call you later. Have a safe night."

The line went dead. I looked at the phone seeing she hung up in my face.

I swear to God, I'm about to loose it on this nigga. When Christopher calls me, he better have a damn good explanation.

_________

Comment Your Thoughts. 👄