Chap. 64

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I laid Aubrey down in her crib and kissed her cheek. I then walked out her room making my way downstairs seeing Charles playing his game with his friends.

"Hey Teyana." His friends said.

"Hey guys." I said and kept it trucking to the kitchen.

"Aye baby can you grab me a water bottle out the fridge?" Charles asked.

I sighed looking at him then continued walking to the kitchen. I grabbed the water bottle and walked back to the living room handing him the water bottle.

"Thanks." He said grabbing it and I turned around to walk away, receiving a smack to my ass. "That's what a real ass looks like. Not that fake shit y'all be slamming y'all bodies against." He said.

I rolled my eyes at his pervert ass. I'm not in interested in Charles how I use to. Everything changed, my feelings for him just aren't there anymore. 🤷🏾‍♀️

I don't know what more can I do to make him change. Nothing is working.

-

I started making dinner a little early because I was bored. I grabbed the chicken out the fridge and started seasoning it.

"Whatcha' bouta cook?" One of Charles's friend, Armon asked.

"Baked chicken, green beans, and corn." I answered.

"Mm, sound like my mama's cooking. I want a plate. And ian leaving till I get it." He said pointing at me making me laugh.

"Stay long enough and you'll get your plate." I said.

"Where's Cj?" He asked.

"Upstairs sleeping. I'm about to wake him up in a little while. He's so damn active." I said shaking my head.

He laughed sitting down watching me season the chicken. "Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" I said glancing up at him.

He looked in the living room then back at me. "Are you happy here? You know, with Charles and everything." He asked.

I sighed. I didn't want to lie because this could be a light to my future right here.

"Honestly, No. I'm not. My love for him isn't there anymore and he isn't helping me take care of my kids. Especially Aubrey. I have to wake up early in the mornings to feed her or change her diapers. He never helps. Then he would catch attitudes." I said rolling my eyes.

He nodded his head. "Yeah, I thought so."

I looked that him. "What do you mean, you thought so?" I asked him.

"He probably didn't tell you yet but when Charles is stressing he smokes and drinks heavily. The thing about him is he doesn't like to open up. And when he doesn't open up to people, he gets drunk and destructive. He hit his mother one time because he was so intoxicated." He said and my eyes widened.

That explains why he choked me the other that. After that day, I didn't even try pissing him off. I'm scared he's going to take it too far and I'll one day have Aubrey in my arms.

This stress shit also explains why he's the way he is. This isn't safe for me or my kids. I defiantly don't want Cj around him.

"Lemme ask you this. And I want you to be completely honest with me.." He said. I nodded my head for him to continue. "Have he ever laid a hand on you? Like physically to where you were in pain." He said.

I looked away at the food, "Yeah.." I mumbled. "He choked me once.." I admitted.

He sighed shaking his head. "He said he'll never do it again to another woman. Listen I don't think it's safe for you to live here anymore with him. He's crazy and would literally kill you." He said. "If I were you, I would try to move out to somewhere else as early as possible." He said.

"I don't know where to go right now. I don't know my way around here. I'm from New York." I said.

He shrugged. "Go back to New York." He said standing up.

"I'll think about it," I said and continued seasoning the chicken.

"Don't think about it for too long. You don't want to waste until the last minute when your pleading for him to stop." He said and I nodded.

"Thanks for letting me know this. It really helped." I said and he grinned.

I'm glad I know about Charles's past. Now I'm defiantly have to find somewhere to live. Maybe New York is where I should go back to.

Armon was right. I need to leave before it's too late.

——————-

Sorry I Haven't Been Updating Lately , I Lost 2 People In My Family In The Same Week... 😪

I'll Try To Update More Though .

Comment Your Thoughts . 🥀