Chapter 108 { Happily Ever After }

That Night...

-{ Teyana Pov}-

"Babe can you go wake Cameron up? It's been sleeping for a good while." Chris told me after coming back in the living room holding Aubrey with Cj behind him eating some chips.

I stood up walking upstairs to Cam's room. I walked inside and he was still knocked out. My baby was sleeping good because he never pooped his fat head up.

I looked in his crib tickling his neck a little softly.

"Cammy.. Time to wake up baby boy." I said. He begin moving around and whining. He then looked up at me.

I smiled leaning over the crib, "Hi! You up now?" I asked him

He smiled laying his head back down the popped it back up. He begin whining and squirming around for me to pick him up. I picked him up kissing his fat cheeks and neck.

I love my chubby monster so muchhh!!!

"You wanna go see your family downstairs?"

Before going back downstairs, I changed his diaper. Making it downstairs, Chris has already started the movie with Aubrey and Cj on both of his sides eating popcorn.

"Uh-Oh!!" Cj yelled pointing at me. I laughed sitting on the couch and sat Cameron next to Aubrey. He looked at her then at Chris and started whining looking away at me. He looked back at Chris reaching for him.

"I'll go fix his bottle." I said walking to the kitchen.

- -

After Finding Dory ended, I looked over on the couch seeing all my babies sleeping, including Christopher.

Cameron was knocked out on his chest, and Cj and Aubrey were snuggled up closely to Chris knocked out. Chris was even knocked out!

I grabbed my phone taking a quick pic then posted it to social media with the same captions of: They love daddy so much . ❤️#mybeautifulfamily #mybabies

I locked my phone after seeing all the types of notifications popping up.

Good thing we bathed the kids before laying them down for their nap.

I begin picking Cj up first bringing him upstairs. After tucking him in his crib, I turned his baby monitor on. As soon as I walked out in the hall, I bumped into Chris carrying Aubrey.

I laughed walking past him heading downstairs. I picked up Cameron fat self then brought him to his room laying him back in his crib.

He begin whining a little and so I grabbed his pacifier putting it in his mouth and patted his back. I kissed his cheeks smelling the baby lotion of his chunky self.

"That's enough." Chris whispered behind me pulled me back. I laughed turning on the baby monitor and camera.

Chris and I walked to our bedroom closing the door.