Chap. 66

Couple Days Later..

-{ TEYANA POV }-

Chris made it back home last night, so we're bringing Cj to his house because he wants to keep him while he's home. He's staying over at Chris's for 2 weeks because after that, Chris has to leave again for work.

I'm kinda happy because I won't have to move around as much because Cj is so damn active and loud, it messes up Aubrey's nap time sometimes.

That's why when she's down, I try to lay him down.

- -

"Where y'all going?" Charles asked wrapping his around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Stop," I said disgusted by his touch nudging him off of me. "I'm going bring Cj to Chris's house." I answered. "Come on Cj," I said picking up Aubrey's seat.

"Dressed like that?" He asked looking me up and down with a weird look.

I wasn't wearing anything funky. Just a white crop top, my new Fashion Nova jeans, a nice little "jacket" if you want to call it that, and some clear heels. I had some jewelry as well. I thought I looked pretty cute.

Besides, Cynthia and I are going to the mall after I drop Cj off too so I most def have to look good

"What, I can't get cute?" I questioned him.

"Don't take too long." Charles said. I rolled my eyes and walked out the house.

- -

Getting to Chris's house, I knocked on the door waiting for him to open. Seconds later, the door opened and Kay was standing on the other side in a robe.

"Oh, it's you.." She said mugging me. I rolled my eyes ignoring her ass and walked in the house. "Cute baby." She said looking at Aubrey on my chest.

"Thanks." I said and looked around the house.

"Daddy!!" Cj called out looking around.

"I'm right here." He said coming out the kitchen with his notebook in his hand. Cj seen him and jumped into his arms. They were so cute. Every time he comes here he was excited to see Chris. "You missed me Bubba?" He nodded and Chris picked him up. Chris looked at Kay. "You got your shit, now go. Bye." He told her rudely and she smacked her lips rolling her eyes.

I don't know what that was about but I wanted to laugh at her pathetic ass.

I sat down on the couch playing with Aubrey's curly hair and Kay came back downstairs with her bags.

"I'm better than her and you know it." She told Chris and I shook my head looking away. After she left, it was just me, Cj, Aubrey, and Chris.

"So.. how was New York?" I questioned. I don't usually talk to Chris when bringing Cj, but Cynthia told me she was just starting to get ready and I don't feel like waiting in the mall on her.

"It was pretty good. I stayed over at my mom's house the whole time. She said she missed y'all." He said and I nodded. "Oh, did she call you? She said she was going to call you."

"No, I never got a call from her. I'll have to call her later tonight." I said.

He nodded and I noticed him look me up and down, "You look good." He said.

I grinned, "Thanks." I said.

"So before you go, I wanted to tell you that I scheduled an appointment for us tomorrow morning." He informed me. I didn't really say anything because I didn't really think he was really going to really get a DNA Test for Aubrey.

"What time is it for?" I asked sitting up Aubrey as she looked around watching Cj. Her big eyes were so adorable.

"11:30." He answered. He looked at Aubrey and smiled at her. "Hi Aubrey." He said touching her hand.

She started kicking and blabbering off at the mouth looking at him. I smiled seeing how happy she was. It's weird because as much as she's a "daddy's girl", doesn't get this excited with Charles.

My phone dinged. I looked seeing a message from Cynthia telling me she was on her way to the mall.

"Alright, well we're about to get going. Cj give me hug. I'm going to miss you soo much." I said kissing him cheeks a bunch. I'm not going to see my baby boy for 2 weeks except through a phone. 😫

- -

"Hi TT's baby girl!" Cynthia cooed taking Aubrey out her seat kissing her. "What took y'all so long?"

"Girl was dropping Cj off at Chris's house." I answered. I was going to go into detail about the DNA test and stuff, but I had to remember Charles was her older brother and shit.

"So how are you and my brother? You know, have he changed since?" She asked playing with Aubrey's hands.

"Actually, no. He's not changing at all. I feel like he's cheating on me to be honest. He comes home late, leaves early, then comes home smelling like cheap perfume." I explained.

"Girl what? You better talk to his ass. If I got to, I'm laying my hands on him. Ion care." She said shaking her head. "My niece is too beautiful to not be spending time with her dad when he's right in the house." She said and I agreed.

Charles really need to do better as a "man" and help me with Aubrey.

I know he's cheating on me. I just been waiting for him to tell me himself that he is. But, I waited long enough and I'm just tired of it.

I already talked to Makayla last night about me possibly moving back to New York and she was totally on board with me coming back home.

I was surprised because she never seen Aubrey ever since she was born. She of course wants to spoil my little girl just like she spoiled Cj when he was small.

I don't want to leave until i really find out who Aubrey is for. I know for a fact she's for Charles, but I want to prove to Christopher that she isn't his and I want for him to worry about Cj and not someone else's child.

———————

Comment Your Thoughts. 😍