Chapter 98 { Surprise Gender.. Failed }

Hours Later...

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

Aubrey laid her head on my shoulder and begin messing with my chain.

"Alright everybody could I have y'all attention?" I yelled catching a few people's attention. Teyana then grabbed the air horn blowing it making everyone stop talking and look our way.

"It's time for the baby gender revealing!" Teyana said and everyone started cheering.

"Where the things at babe?" I asked Teyana switching Aubrey to my other arm.

"You sit right here." She said pulling up a chair. I sat down sitting Aubrey in my lap. She begin teething on her hands and looking around.

"What's going on?" I asked her. She laughed handing me the blow stick thing.

"Nothing babe," She smiled sitting next to me and grabbed her stick as well.

"Y'all ready?!!" Makayla yelled into the microphone. Everyone begin cheering. "Countdown from 3!"

"3...2...1!!!" I pulled the string and black confetti came out. I looked over at Teyana's and she had black confetti as well.

I frowned. Everyone was looking just as confused as I was, except Makayla and Teyana who were laughing.

"Hollup, what's going on?" I asked her.

"BRING OUT THE BABY!" Teyana yelled and next thing you know a giant baby ran out the house and cluched onto my leg. It was obviously someone in a suit. It was baby boy though.

"Baby we having a boy?" I smiled.

"No, he's suppose to be in a girl suit! Devon what the hell!!" She yelled making everyone yell. Devon stood up taking the top head off.

"Makayla told me you was having a boy!" He laughed pointing to Makayla.

"I did not!" She fussed.

I bust out laughing standing and putting Aubrey on my forearm.

"Looks like we had a little fail right here." I said making everyone laugh more. Teyana laughed shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

"It isn't funny." She said. "We're having a girl. But SOMEONE didn't get the right shit." She said and plucker Devon on the forehead.

"It's okay baby, nice try." I said kissing her forehead. "Everybody who said a girl, you get $100!!" I yelled and people started cheering.

Later That Night...

-{ TEYANA POV }-

"Thank you guys for coming, and congrats on the $100." I told Chris's cousins nem.

After saying bye to everyone, I closed the door taking off my headband. "What a long day," Makayla said.
b
"I know that's right. I can't believe our plan didn't work." I whined sitting at the island and drunk some of my Sprite.

"Yeah it would've went perfectly fine if someone here wouldn't have messed it up." She said glaring at Devon.

He smacked his lips flipping her off.

"Aye, my man said you told him the wrong info, don't blame him." Vincent butted in laughing.

"Shut up." Makayla and I both said in a union and we all laughed. Daniel started at Vincent for a moment then looked away.

I don't know if i was the only one that seen that but, okay..

"It's alright baby, maybe next time." Chris said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Next time? Teyana you should be tired! This y'all 3rd child and neither one of the ones you have now reached 2 yet!" Devon said.

"Ole well." Chris said.

"I told his ass that. That's why we finna start using condoms." I said.

"We don't even use condoms." Daniel said and Makayla blushed.

"Ooup.." I said sipping my drink. I glanced over at Vincent and he was shaking his head looking at his phone.

The tension here was really high and thick. Feel like Vincent and Daniel just want to say something that'll piss each other off so bad but both are trying to hold it back.

I'm pregnant, and don't feel like breaking none of that mess up.

- -

"Today was a good day," I said climbing in the bed and fixing my shirt.

"Yuup, now we have to start getting some more girl stuff for our new baby girl." He said putting his hand on my side and kissing my stomach.

"I was thinking about naming her Camilla this time ." I suggested circling little circles around my belly button.

"That's a cute name for a little girl. I think I agree with that. Especially being that I don't have one yet." He said wrapping his around me.

"Did you notice how Vincent and Daniel was -"

"Killing each other through their eyes, yes I did. And I was waiting for something to happen because Daniel was going to get his ass jumped." He said.

I looked at him, "What? But babe, Daniel is your friend as well."

"Heard what you said baby, friend. Daniel is my friend. Vincent is my BEST friend. I know more about him and trust him more babe. There's a difference." He said.

"Well excuse me for not knowing," I rolled my eyes.

Chris makes me sick sometimes i swear.

"Just like when Vin-"

"Okay that's enough, I don't want to hear none of that dramaz." I covered his mouth getting under the covers more comfortable.

Chris laughed pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight baby," Chris said.

"Goodnight." i said.

"And Goodnight To you top Camilla." He said rubbing hm stomach and I felt her kick. "She likes her name already." He said.

q———————

Sorry Guys, I Excepted More to Be In This Chapter...

THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO END.. VERY LITTLE CHAPTERS LEFT! 💯

Comment Your Thoughts. 👾