Chap. 29 { Fucked Up }

{ Excuse Any Mistakes! }

The Next Day 🌞...

- CHRISTOPHER POV -

I woke up the next morning feeling something tingling on my chest. I opened my eyes seeing a woman sleeping in my chest.

THIS WAS NOT TEYANA SLEEPING ON ME!

I rolled over on my back and ran my hand over my face.

I fucked up...

I fucked up...

I fucked up..

I FUCKED UP..

My marriage is over. I can't keep this from Teyana. I have to come clean with Teyana, otherwise, things are going to get worse.

I got out the bed and realized I wasn't even in my own hotel room.

What the fuck happened last night?

I grabbed my phone seeing it was 2 in the afternoon. I also had many calls from Teyana, Devon, Vincent, My mom, a couple from Angela, and some dudes from my team.

A text message rolled through from Angela reading:

"Christopher you missed your show! They're suing you for 2 mill, and you have to pay by next week. This isn't a good look on you. Everyone is calling you, your wife won't stop calling, she's furious with you right now! Apparently, paparazzi were at the club last night and they caught you getting lap dances from strippers and even caught you and a woman leaving TOGETHER! Your in big trouble my man."

I groaned throwing my phone on the floor. I picked it back up reading the text messages from Teyana telling me that she broke up with me and that she wanted a divorce.

Devon and Vincent texted me as well in a groupchat with pictures of everutbing Angela explained to me that the paparazzi caught. They also were telling me how stupid I was and how dumb I was.

"FUCK MAN!" I yelled. The girl sat up in the bed running her hand through her hair. "Listen to me, what happened last night?" I asked her.

She smirked looking me up and down. "You don't remember?" She asked.

I looked down seeing myself just in my briefs.

"You set me up!" I yelled at her.

"Oh no baby, I didn't do anything. You came onto me,  we vibed, and here we are." She smiled. "Oh, your phone's been blowing up all night too."

"Dammit! I'm screwed!" I yelled putting back on my clothes.

"Screwed, divorced, whatever you want to call it." She laughed smoking a cigarette.

- -

Getting to my hotel, I immediately started packing my shit.

"Christopher your back, thank god!" I heard Angela voice say as she came into the room. "What are you doing?"

"What the fuck it look like I'm doing Angela? I'm leaving! I'm done with this shit man! I'll write a check before I leave. I need to start getting home and trying to get my wife back." I said.

- TEYANA POV -

I continued to cry and cry in the bed looking out the window.

How could he?

He cheated on me with another woman at THE STRIP CLUB! That explains why he hasn't answered my phonecalls and got another bitch to answer.

I'm done with Christopher. I'm going to file for a divorce, take my son, and were going back to New York.

I already told Mama Tee and she's just as angry as I am. She doesn't think I should go through with the divorce, but Im not letting anyone stop me from doing it.

Christopher can have that broad and his ugly ass manager.

He can do whatever he wants now, he's single.

- -

I didn't see the pictures or know about Chris going out last night until people started tagging me in the photos on social media.

I felt embarrassed and extremely hurt.

He lied to me and cheated. I'm done. I'm tired of getting hurt by Chris's lying ass.

I'm done.

- -

"Darling I know your mad, but don't leave please." Mama Tee said coming in the bedroom.

"Mama Tee I can't stay here anymore. I don't even want to be here when he gets here. He never called last night! I'm going to just -"

My phone started ringing. I looked seeing a phonecall from Chris.

I answered the phone, "I'M DONE WITH YOUR LYING ASS! I'M FILING FOR A DIVORCE AND I'M TAKING MY SON WITH ME! I HATE YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH! GO TO HELL! I GAVE YOU MY EVERYTHING! I WAS FAITHFUL AND EVERYTHING TO YOU CHRIS AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME IN RETURN! I'M DONE! ALL THE MONEY, THE CARS, YOU CAN HAVE IT BECAUSE I'M GONE!" I yelled and hung up without even hearing what he had to say.

I wiped my tears from my eyes and continued packing.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Are you sure you don't want to at least get to the -"

"No Mama Tee, I am doing the right thing. If you dont mind, I would like for you to start packing Cj's stuff up please."

She nodded walking out the room. I am a bit surprised that she's going to pack his stuff without saying anything.

I know she's hurt that I'm taking Cj with me, but I'll be damn if I leave my baby here. I grabbed my phone and called the jet to take Cj and I to New York.

I also called Makayla asking her to meet us at the airport. I dont want to call her, but I need some help right now.

I dont want to call Devon or Vincent because I know they would tell Christopher that I woukd be with them.

So once again, Teyana, is out and on her own.

- -

After packing, I put the ring back in the case that was on the dresser.

"I'm going to miss you guys soo much. You call me when you get out there alright." Mama Tee said hugging me and Cj.

"Yes ma'am, I will. And I will keep in touch. Tell Chrisitoher I said to have a nice life." I said.

That Evening..

- CHRISTOPHER POV -

"MAN WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN MY JET IS GONE?!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PILOT!" I yelled into my phone.

"Christopher we don't know! We called Pablo, and he's not answering! You try calling him and see if he answers." Angela said.

"Ima try but y'all better find my fucking jet or ALL OF Y'ALL ASSES ARE GOING TO BE FIRED!" I yelled and hung up. "Damn man!"

I called my pilot, Pablo's phone.

"Ello! This is Pablo! You have come to my voicemail -"

I sighed shaking my head.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRO!"

I walked to the travel bus getting on.

"Any luck?" One of the guys said.

"Hell nah man, just take me home. Whoever is behind this shit got it coming for em'." I mugged sitting down.

It's already enough Teyana blew the fuck up on me and threatening to leave. I'm trying to get home as fast as I could right now to hopefully stop her before she leaves.

______________

I Had To Do It Y'all. 😩

Comment Your Thoughts. 👏