Chap. 78 { Tried It }

Later That Night...

-{ CHRISTOPHER POV }-

I grabbed the remote turning on cartoons for the kids

I grabbed the remote turning on cartoons for the kids. I heard Aubrey scream which made me look at her. She was sitting up on her pillow and teething on her teething ring.

"Hey daddy's baby girl." I smiled getting on my knees in front of her.

"Dada!!" Cj screamed and climbed onto my back.

I faked yelled and started moving around making Cj laugh. I looked up seeing Aubrey giggling as well.

"What you laughing for princess? You laughing at daddy?" I smiled at her and she smiled sticking out her little tongue. "You be around ya mama too much." I said kissing her leg and she started kicking.

"E!! E!!" Cj yelled getting off my back pointing to my mouth indicating he wanted to eat

"Cj didn't you just have pizza?" I said looking at him. He started whining and I picked Aubrey up carrying her to the kitchen.

I put her in her sitting chair and grabbed the pizza box putting pieces of the pizza on a plate.

This lil nigga already had 2 fucking pizzas, and want more! I swear he got a big ass stomach for a 1 year old.

"Oh, you got the youngins this weekend huh?" I looked up seeing my brother, Devin walking in the house. Cj smiled getting up from the floor and ran to him. Devin picked him up kissing him. "Damn Cj, What the hell you been eating? Wassup Aubrey," he smiled looking down at Aubrey who just stared at him.

"She never shows any emotion to you bro." I laughed saying picking her up again.

"Ahh, she mean like her damn mama that's why." He said holding Cj. I laughed because it was true. "Speaking of Teyana, did you do it?" Devin asked.

"Did I do what?" I asked laying Aubrey back and changing her diaper.

"You know Nigga. Ask Teyana out again on a date it whatever it was." He said putting Cj down.

"Mommy." Cj said looking at Devin.

"Yeah ya mama," He confirmed to Cj, and Cj ran back to his food. "But what are you waiting for nigga? For another to come in and steal her heart? Because then you'll be too late." Devin said sitting down.

"Man.. I be trying, but she stay dissing a nigga! Then when I go get the kids, she either always bouta leave or she rushing me to leave." I explained to him.

"Sound like to me she got somebody on the sideline. You need to swoop in that before it's too late." He said watching the TV shaking his head.

Honestly, Devin was right.

I really love Teyana, and can't stop thinking about how beautiful and sexy she is. I miss holding her and all. Like when they were staying here, I didn't want them to leave. The house felt full and I love that comfortable family feeling when we're all together.

I want to ask Teyana out to dinner and talk. Talk about everything. Put everything on the table, and sweep it under the table leaving it there at the restaurant that night.

I just need for her to accept my damn wishes.

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I stepped back into the room pulling down my shirt. I put my damp hair into a messy bun and laid in my bed where Odell was in the other bed.

"Come onn Teyana!! Pleaseee!" Odell whined looking up at me from his phone.

"Odell, I'm not coming in that bed with you." I refused.

He smacked his lips, "Fine.. you won't come here, then I'll come there."He got out his bed walking over to mine with his pillow.

"Odell no, your high and need sleep!"

"Exactly , which is why Im coming sleep wit you tonight." He smiled shaking his head and showing his pretty smile. "Mm, you smell so fucking good." He groaned against my neck and wrapping his arm around me. The smell of him smoking earlier filled my nose. He hasn't taken a shower yet so all he smells like is weed.

"Odell, move you stink!" I whined pushing him away.

"Let's do it Teyana." He whispered in my ear hovering over me and kissed my neck.

"What? No, Odell stop your high." I said laughing.

"So what? I'm high but feeling good as fuck. Then this got me getting horny and shit." He grabbed my ass.

I screamed, "Stop!" I laughed again.

"What you trippin' for? I'm not small, look." He begin pulling down his shorts and briefs.

I immediately turned my head.

"Odell put that away I don't want to see it!" I refused, even though I wanted to look soo bad.

"Give me your hand." He said grabbing my hand and I jecked it back making us both laugh. "Stop acting like you don't want to touch it fuck." He said, turning me on.

"Odell, stop before you start something." I said.

He smirked. "That's what I'm trying to do anyways." He said and grabbed my hand again. "Come on, I won't tell anyone."

I sighed. "Fine. Hurry up."

He put his manhood in my hand. When I tell y'all it was thick and long! Omg, Chris and Charles don't have shit on Odell. This dude was really packing.

"Stroke it." He whispered.

"What?"

"Come Tey, for real." He begged.

I'll regret doing this, but what the hell. I haven't had sex in months and the tension is hella high in here.

"Fine." I smirked and took him into my mouth making him look down at me with his eyes widened. "What?" I asked looking at him.

"This what we doing now?" He grinned

"I mean I don't have to, it's fine." I started getting under my covers, playing with him.

He grabbed my leg, "Nah Nah Nah. Get ya ass back over here." He said and I laughed.

"No Odell, I was playing anyways. I'm tired."

He smacked his lips. "Bro, are you serious?" He straight faced me. "You not about to just lick my fucking dick, and try to go to sleep. Hell nah, come on." He pulled the cover off of me.

"No Odell, I'm not doing it. I'm serious." I said truthfully. "I was just playing. You stink, your high, you need to go clean off." I told him.

"Then after we can..." He smirked.

"Maybe, bye just go." I said. I was lying.

I'm not having sex with Odell. I PROMISED myself that I'm not having sex with ANYONE if I'm not in a relationship with that person.

I'm sticking with that.

——————

Comment Your Thoughts. 🔆