Chap. 13 { Don't Leave }

The Next Day 🌞..

TEYANA POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling Chris's arms around me. I turned over facing Christopher. I turned back around looking at the time seeing it was 9:30. I sighed hearing Cj's crying in the baby monitor.

I sat up moving Chris's arms and walked to Cj's room. I walked into his room seeing him standing in his crib. He seen me and started bouncing whining even more.

I picked him up wiping his face. "Shh, it's okay Pookie. Mommy is here, mommy is here." I said putting his pacifier in his mouth.

Christopher says he doesn't want Cj to have a pacifier anymore because he's growing up, and he doesn't want to mess up Cj's teeth. Me on the other hand, I like to throw that shit in his mouth when he's crying.

"Baba.." Cj said pointing at the door. I chuckled walking downstairs, seeing Vincent sleeping on the couch. I tip toed to the kitchen putting Cj in his highchair. "BABAAA!!" Cj screamed.

"Shh!!" I told Cj putting my finger to my mouth. He just looked at me. I grabbed the whole milk pouring some in Cj's cup. I handed it to him then went to the pantry getting his lucky charms putting a few on his table. I turned on the TV we had installed in the kitchen putting on Cj's favorite show. I then started making breakfast for the house.

"Wassup Tey," I looked back seeing Vincent walking in the kitchen stretching and yawning. He sat at the island next to Cj. "Wassup lil man." He said.

"Hey Vinny. Hey, why did you sleep on the couch?" I asked curiously

He sighed. "Makayla and I.. we got into it, and it didn't turn out too good." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked taking the bacon out.

"Let's just say.. we're not on the same page where our "love" is." He answered. I waved my hand telling him to continue. "Long story short, Makayla said we were nothing but fuck buddies and that's all we'll ever be, blah blah blah. I was going to propose to her and everything Teyana."

My mouth dropped. "What?!"

"Yup, I wanted to propose. Nobody knew, I never told anyone. Not even Chris nem. I loved her Teyana. I gave this woman my all. And for her to -"

I heard something fall in the living room. I frowned walking around the table seeing a suitcase by the door. Another one was thrown making me jump back.

"What the - MAKAYLA!" I yelled looking up seeing her coming downstairs.

"I'm leaving. Nobody better fucking stop me either." She simply said putting her glasses on her face.

"Wait, Kayla don't leave pleasee! We can all talk about this." I begged.

"What the hell is going on down here?" Chris said. The rest of the house started coming downstairs.

"Who's luggage is this?" Mr. Lawrence asked.

"Its mine, I'm leaving." Makayla sniffed. She looked like she been crying all night.

"What the hell happened?"

She walked to the door. "MAKAYLA NO DON'T GO!" I yelled blocking the door.

"No Teyana, I'm leaving. Just please..move." she said shaking her head. I seen her look at Vincent then looked away.

"Vincent stop her!" I yelled.

"Come on babe." Chris said, grabbing my arm. "This isn't our business." He said. Makayla walked past ha opening the door

I shook my head trying to push him off. "No!! Vincent stop her!"