Chap. 75 { Lil Crush }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

After handling business in the back and getting off the phone with Odell, I went back to the front to help. I walked over to the front desk where Makayla was.

"When did Odell come here?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and smirked, "Oh yeah, you seen the flowers? He came like right when I was opening the shop. He was just getting back up here from visiting his family in Louisiana." She answered.

Oh yeah, Odell was from Louisiana as well just like me. It's the first thing I pointed out from him when he started speaking to me. I can say that's another thing that drawn me to him as well. He moved up here though for his job. He plays football, so he travels a lot.

"Yeah I just got off of FaceTime with him and he said was thinking about me." I grinned.

"Teyana you better not be falling for Odell already. You know you just got out of a relationship." Makayla said.

"Who said I was? I was just saying. Trust me, I'm not looking for another relationship. Especially after my last two, I'm not for sure. He wants to meet me to meet him some lunch at this nice restaurant too. Should I really go?" I asked Makayla.

"Bitch if you don't, ima beat your ass." She said.

I heard a loud scream and the store got quiet. Every had their attention to the back where the commotion was coming from.

I seen two women pushing each other and yelling in each other's faces.

I got up racing back there with Makayla behind me.

"Hey , Hey , Hey! What's going on?" I yelled standing between them.

"I had these jeans first, and she came taking them from me!" One of them said.

"Stop fucking lying! Pig!" The other girl said.

"Dude really, there's a whole rack of these pants right here!" Makayla yelled.

"Not in this size!" They yelled at the same time.

"What size is it?" I asked them.

"10,"

I sighed. They were suppose to restock a pair of 10s this morning. It was probably so crowded and stuff, they never got a chance too.

"I'll go get some more. Please just don't start arguing about it and being childish. Next time, come to the front." I told them and walked away.

- -

I got out my car and walked inside of the restaurant. I looked around for Odell sitting down. I seen him, and smiled.

"I'm here with him," I told the woman and she nodded. I walked to the table flipping my hair greeting him with a hug. He smelled so good and was so tall.

"Heyy, I like this outfit today. Looks sexy on you." He said looking me up and down spinning me.

I blushed

I blushed. "Awee, thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." I grinned and sat down.

"Ehh, it's whatever but thanks. But how your day going so far?" He asked.

"Going pretty good. Well..there was almost a fight between these two girls for a pair of pants. Almost got crazy." I shook my head saying.

"Damn see what your shit does to people? They would fight behind your clothes." Odell said and I laughed.

"Shut up." I said. "So what about you, how's everything going with the family and stuff?" I asked him.

Odell has been going through a lot with this family. Mainly because he says their using him for money.

He shrugged. "The only that I really communicate with is my little sister. She's the only one that I feel not using me." He said.

"Even your mother?"

"Oh nah, my mom too. Yeah them two the only ones I fuck with right now. I get a phone call from them everyday to check up on me, everyone else only call when they want money or something." He explained.

"Then don't answer when they call Odell." I told him.

"Yeah.. you right." He said. "Anyways changing that subject, what are you doing this weekend?" He asked.

"Um... nothing really. The kids are going over to their dad's house in California this weekend..I'm going to miss my pumpkins." I pouted looking at my phone.

"Well.. that means I can have you to myself then, right?" He smirked grabbing my hands and biting his lip.

"Who said that?" I asked him, playing.

Odell knew he was fine as hell. Him biting his lip was such a turn on.

"Oh come on Teyana. I just want you to come to Baton Rouge this weekend with me." He said.

"Last time I went to Louisiana, I promised myself to never go back because some fucked up shit happened so i don't know." 

"But your going to be with meee! Odell fucking Beckham. Plus we're going to be in Baton Rouge, not New Orleans." He said.

"Nigga I been to Rouge too. I had family all over Louisiana." I laughed.

"Come on mann. My mom wants to meet you anyways."

"You told her about me?" I asked.

We not even together! Usually when you tell your parents about someone, that means your planning on spending the rest of your life with that person.

"I mean .. she found out herself. When we would text, I would always smile at my phone and stuff and she eventually caught on. And me and my mama close as hell so I couldn't hide it for long. She kept asking." He explained.

"I'm nervous. Louisiana mamas are unfiltered and don't care what they say." I explained. We both knew that.

"You'll love her, trust me. I'm sure your family would love me too right? We could go see them while we're out there." He said,

I looked away thinking about the people I thought was my family. I don't even claim their asses anymore. None of them. All of them are fake as hell.

"Actually no, I don't communicate with any of My Family. Plus my parents are deceased anyways." I explained to him.

"Oh, Oh sorry. I didn't know. Well I'll make sure we have a good time this weekend, I promise you." He said

"That's if I'll even still come." I laughed.

He smacked his lips. "I'll come carry you out your house and put you in the truck. Don't play like you don't want to come with me."

He's lucky he's cute and attractive.

"Hush."  I said.

"What can I get you two lovely people today?" The waiter asked approaching our table.

——————

Comment Your Thoughts. 🤓