Chapter 44

A/N: Trigger warning: panic attack.

It's been ages since I updated this book 😅😅😅 How has everyone been? Missed me? My dance troupe has been taking up a bit too much of my writing time but at last!!! Here is the super long awaited chapter.

***

Addiction - Brash, Bold And Raw! - The Times of India

Kabir Varma's Addiction Is An Addiction - Filmfare

Kabir laughed as he read through the reviews of his album. Some of the reviews were so ridiculous that it was almost as though the papers were afraid of him and was trying to please him. It was 8 at night and he was at his home office when suddenly, an article caught his interest.

Arjun Desai's Mystery Girl?

After weeks of being overshadowed by news of his older half brother, Kabir Varma, Arjun Desai finally gets a taste of the spotlight

Arjun Desai was seen departing with his mystery girl from VKAS' favourite hang out spot - The SamsationalShah of Pizzas, owned by a friend, Sameer Shah, at around 9pm last night. Inside sources said that they were pretty cozy with each other and that they were gazing lovingly into each other's eyes. Could this mean wedding bells for another VKAS member?

Kabir squinted to take a better look at the grainy picture. The girl's face was turned away from the camera and her hair was just at the right angle to cover her face. There was a sense of familiarity but he couldn't seem to put a finger on it. Whoever that was, Kabir had to find out.

Kabir was so tempted to pick up the phone and call home but he resisted. Arjun would come around and tell him, right? Although they weren't as close as his mother hoped to be, they are a lot closer than they have ever been. Instead, Kabir picked up the paper and shuffled over to Ayesha and Sunny's room. He knocked.

"Ek minute (One minute)," he heard Ayesha called out.

There was some shuffling before the door creak open.

"You ought to oil that thing," Kabir remarked. "It's starting to sound like it's about to fall off it's hinges."

"What do you want?" Ayesha frowned. She was clearly not amused. "I'm busy."

"How can you be busy in your bedroom when your hubby isn't at home?" Kabir asked.

If looks can kill, Kabir would be long dead.