Chapter 23

A/N: Ok, this is crazy but I just got 1.18k reads and 126 votes on this book (I know it doesn't look much, but it for me it's a big deal)... This is so surreal!!! From the bottom of my very, very, badtameez, bechaini dil, I want to sincerely thank all of you for supporting me and this book. I never expected so many reads, so many votes, so many comments and so much love this book got!!! This is really a huge encouragement for me and I promise that try my best to do even better in the future. Thank you,  dhanyavaad, terima kasih, xie xie, dor jeh, kam siah, nandri, arigato, tack, gracias, merci, gamsahamnida... err... That's all the languages I know how to say thank you in... 😂😂😂😁😁😁

And finally!!! There's music involved in this chapter!!! I initially decided to go with Dili Waali Girlfriend but changed it when I heard Chandralekha!!! I'm so addicted to this song and Disco Disco right now!!! And Sid's rap in Bandook Meri Laila!!! Why must you sound so hot?!? *fangirling* And news is I still don't know how to add in-line audio though... Sorry...

Oonchi Hai Building 2.0 is also out and I got to say, it sounds like an awesome remix... Neha did well and I'm glad they kept Anu Malik... OMG!!! Jackie!!! 😂😂😂 I loved her expressions... They were so cute!!! And Taapsee...🔥🔥🔥On point and on fire!!! Varun's wellll... Varun 😁😁😁

Ok... back to the story... 😅😅😅

***

This is definitely one of the most boring party Kabir had ever attended. Sunny disappeared the moment Arjun arrived and Vishal was too busy taking care of the guests to bother with him. Furthermore, because of his 'angry young man' image, everyone else was too afraid to interact with him.

Kabir sat by the bar and watched people dance as he took a sip out of his orange juice. Pathetic. He couldn't even drink alcohol. He pulled out his phone and contemplated texting Raina. But what if Raina was having a good time? Kabir decided against it and put his phone back into his pocket.

Suddenly, he spotted Sunny and Arjun walking towards him. As much as he hated that stepbrother of his, Kabir would rather tolerate his company than sit there bored out of his wits.

"You look bored," Sunny said as he plunked himself down on the stool next to Kabir. Arjun took the stool next to Sunny.

"And you two look like you're up to something," Kabir stated, matter of factly.

"We are," Sunny boasted.

"Wow," Kabir said, surprised. "You're not even going to deny it?"

Sunny then casted him a sly look.

"Wait a minute," Kabir suddenly realized. "You need my help!"

"Computerji, answer lock kiya jaaye (Mr. Computer lock the answer*)," Sunny joked. "Aur aap ki jawab... sahi hai! (And your answer... is correct!)"

*Amitabh Bachchan's famous line in KBC (Who Wants to be a Millionaire)

Arjun lets out a scoff.

"We don't need your help ok?" Arjun clarified. "We're storming the party downstairs and we're just asking you out of courtesy. Sunny thought it was a fantastic idea to bring back the act from his bachelor party."