Chapter 28

A/N: I know I'm slightly late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our favourite rockstar RANBIR KAPOOR!!! Woohoo!!! Can't wait for all the awesome stuff coming up!!! Also, happy birthday to Lataji, may you continue to serenade us for more years to come... Ok, last birthday wish to my favourite 'naagin' - Mouni Roy!!! Keep smiling and melting my heart  (P.s., I also can get nightmares when she gives a scary look so... 😂😂😂)

On another note, Judwaa 2 is out!!! Can't wait to watch it!!!

***

"Now, you gently drop... Aaah! Arjun! I said gently!"

Ayesha smacked Arjun across his biceps the moment Arjun placed her back on her feet. If there's one thing Ayesha remembered from practising choreography with Arjun all those years ago, it would be all the times he had given her a heart attack while dancing. Honestly, Arjun wasn't a bad dancer. He was just a little bit... rough around the edges.

"Ouch!" Arjun yelped. "How do I drop something gracefully?"

"I'm a human being," Ayesha retorted. "Not a thing."

"But you still can't use drop and gently in the same sentence," he defended. "It's not possible."

"Fine," Ayesha said. "Lower me then. Lower me gently, slowly and carefully. Khush (Happy)?"

"Ok," Arjun said. "Let's do it again. Chalo (Let's go)."

"I think I want to switch partners," Ayesha commented, as she pushed him away. "Sunny might be distracting but at least he understands my instructions."

"He's your husband," he replied. "He's forced to understand your instructions."

"Shut up," she said, landing another smack across Arjun's biceps.

"Ouch!" Arjun shrieked. "Stop hitting me!"

"Varna kya  (Or else what)?" Ayesha challenged. "Mom, dad ko batayenge (You'll tell mom and dad)?"

"You're so mean," Arjun said.

Raina laughed at their exchange while Kabir deepen his scowled. After their little adventure, Ayesha decided she wanted to start trying out choreography immediately. So, they moved to Ayesha and Sunny's room. However, knowing Di and her work tendencies, Kabir and Ayesha decided that Raina should temporarily bunk with Ayesha until Di finished her work. Sunny had also agreed and had temporarily moved to Kabir's room where he is currently sleeping.

"Why don't we switch partners for now?" Raina offered. "I'm sure Kabir would like to try out the choreography."

"Why don't the both of you try it out together instead?" Ayesha proposed in return. "I need to take a look at the choreography and I think Arjun needs a demo."

"Ok," Kabir agreed and got up from his seat. "Come on, Raina."

Raina was shocked. She didn't expect to be put on the spot to dance so early on in the planning stage.

"Come on," Kabir said as he grabbed her hand and led her to where Ayesha and Arjun previously were. Arjun and Ayesha, on the other hand, took their seats. "So Ayesha, what are we supposed to do?"

"First, hold both of her hands," Ayesha instructed. Kabir offered Raina his free hand and she took it. "Raina, relax and let Kabir lead. Now, take a step forward."

The both of them followed Ayesha's instruction and ended up walked into each other and bumping their heads. Ayesha and Arjun laughed.

"Ouch," the both of them said in unison.