Chapter 15

A/N: Updating tonight  (or morning or afternoon or evening depends on where you are) because I'm gonna be out the whole day tomorrow...😅😅😅

Grab your salty, butter or plain popcorn people, because this chapter has got quite a bit of Kabir-Raina fluff...

Warning: I don't recommend caramel because I don't want you guys to overdose on sweetness...

***

Kabir stared, mouth opened, shocked at what Di had just showed him.

Raina was wearing a white chiffon saree with a red choli that hugged her figure in all the right ways.

Kabir could tell Raina wasn't very comfortable in it. She kept adjusting it, pulling and tugging it at different corners.

"So, what do you think?" Di asked the both of them.

"I don't know," Raina said. "It's a bit too much, don't you think?"

Kabir couldn't help but continue to stare at Raina, stunned.

"Di," Kabir whispered to her, his eyes was still fixated on Raina. "Yeh tune kya kiya?" (What did you do?)

"My job," Di replied. She then walks over to Raina and swiftly pulls her glasses off. "There, perfect."

Kabir let's his face drop into his palm. Di... He then walks over to Di and yanked Raina's glasses out of her hands.

"The whole point is to make her less distracting," he said as he carefully placed the glasses back on Raina.

"And suddenly, she isn't the most beautiful woman you've ever met," Di said sarcastically. Kabir shot her a dirty look."What? I'm a fashion designer's PA, what do you want me to do?"

"I don't know," he replied and returned to where he was previously standing. He takes another look at Raina. "Just make sure she doesn't draw too much attention. It's hard enough to keep the media-walon off my back. It'll be harder if they were after the both of us."

"Fine," Di sighed. "I'll see what else I can do."

Di stormed off and left the both of them alone. Raina shuffled in the silence, unsure of what to do. Kabir took a few steps closer to Raina, closing the distance between them.

"You... Erm... You look beautiful," he said. Beautiful was an understatement.

"Thanks," she replied. This wasn't something Raina is accustomed to. Sure, she enjoys shopping but this was on a whole different level. Furthermore, having the personal assistant of an international fashion designer fawning over her was... Interesting. So, this is what being famous feels like.