Chapter 22

A/N : Sorry for spamming your updates but the good news is that I've finally finished adding English subs for all the chapters and corrected a few mistakes... No major changes to the story or anything...

So, Raina is finally meeting Tara... Hmm... What do you think will happen? Read on to find out...

#ootd for Vishal and Tara... Vishal wouldn't be appearing in this chapter because I didn't realize I was writing close to 3k words (and I'm still not done! 😱) when he appeared and I decided to split it into two chapters...

***

After dinner, Raina bid the boys goodbye and regrouped with Di and Ayesha at the hotel lobby for the party. It didn't take long before their driver arrived. The three women piled up at the back seats, clearly excited for the party.

"So?" Di asked Raina. "How was your dinner date with the boys? And what you think of Vishal?"

"It was great," Raina answered. "The food and the view was spectacular!And Vishal's fun. He really knows how to tease Kabir."

"I guess he's making up for all the lost time," Ayesha commented.

"Speaking of Vishal," Di pointed out. "Did you know his bachelor's party is just a floor above us? I overheard Sunny and Arjun talking."

"Sunny and Arjun?" Ayesha asked. "When? Daal mein kuch kaala hai (There's something black in the lentil*). I'm sure they're scheming something."

*A better translation : There's something suspicious going on.

"I don't know," Di dismissed. "Maybe they were just talking."

"There's no such thing as 'just talking' when two or more VKAS boys are having secret discussions," Ayesha pointed out. "Especially when my brothers and Sunny are involved. Remember what happened at my bachelorette party?"

"If I remembered correctly," Di recalled. "It was Sunny's idea to crash your bachelorette party. Your brothers just decided to play along."

"For Raina's sake," Ayesha elaborated. "Let me explain what happened. So, an hour before the party, I caught the entire VKAS gang having some sort of heated discussion at some secluded place in the hotel. They told me it was nothing so I decided to ignore them. Half way through my bachelorette party, Vishal replaced the DJ and started playing Ooh La La from The Dirty Picture while Sunny appears out of nowhere, jumped on the stage, did an impromptu item number with Kabir and Arjun as backup dancers. Thank God the media-walon never found out about it."

Raina pictured the scenario in her mind and laughed.

"Right..." Di remembered. "Silky silky Sunny, Kabir Chiffon Chameli and Leather Arjun Laxmi..."

Raina laughed even harder at the names.

"But everyone enjoyed it na?" Di added. "I remembered you were cheering them on."

Ayesha blushed at that memory.

"I'm just saying that the boys are definitely planning something," Ayesha announced. "We have to watch out for them."

Before another word could be spoken, the car horn went off.

"Ayesha ma'am," the driver spoke up. "Woh (Those)... Media-walon."