Chapter 2

A/N: I thought I posted this chapter already XD... But thank goodness I checked so, here's the second chapter. I hope you'll like it :)

Like this chapter, not all chapters has music in it so... Here's pictures of Ranbir and Katrina in Jagga Jasoos instead XD I'm so excited for the movie to release!!! It already looks so awesome!!!

***

"Doctorji!"

The wailing patient throws himself across the desk, trying to reach for his psychiatrist's hand. His psychiatrist, however, reels her hands back just in time, causing him to catch hold of her name plate instead. Dr. Raina Jaitley, it read. She quietly reminds herself to keep her hand under the desk for the rest of the entire session.

"Main ek ladki ke liye tadap raha hoon." (I'm pining after a girl.)

The psychiatrist resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the patient's remarks. Not another one of these flimy idiots. Remember, be professional.

"Acha, (Really)" she replied. "If you don't mind, mujhe batao, yeh ladki kaun hai? Aur aap dono ki beech mein kya hua?" (If you don't mind, can you tell me who is this girl? And what happened between the both of you?)

The patient suddenly stood up, causing her to slightly jerk backwards in shock.

"Doctoji," he replied with a dramatic flair. "Woh ladki nahi hai... Woh ek angel hai, angel... Jo iss waqt mere samne baithe hai." (She's not a girl... She's an angel, angel... Who is sitring in front of me right now.) He gestured at her.

What the...?

Raina knew she was beautiful, despite hiding behind her nerdy glasses. Dark brown hair, doe-eyed and a killer smile, her friends back in London used to joke about men making appointments and faking mental issues just meet to her. Never in her lifetime would she ever imagine it actually happening.

Raina gave the man a forced smile as she discreetly open the secret drawer below her desk. She pulled out a ring and slipped it on her ring finger before folding her hands on the desk. The ring glistened in the sunlight.

"Dekho (You see)," she told him, with a fake sympathetic expression. "I hope aap bura mat manna. Main ek shaadi shuda ladki hoon... Aur main apni husband ko bohot pyaar karti hoon. (I hope you don't feel bad. I'm a married woman... And I love my husband a lot.) I'm sorry."

The patient was taken aback by her response. He had not expected her to be married. Suddenly, he noticed the ring on her finger (which Raina was purposely flaunting). Yeh angoothi kaha se aaya? (Where did the ring come from?)

"Sir, agar aap counselling sessions ki zaroorat hai, (Sir, if you need counselling sessions)" she added, trying her best not to laugh at the man's expression. Instead, she jotted down some notes on the session card. "Maybe, mere boss apko help kar sake." (Maybe, my boss can help you.)

The man was dumbfounded.

"It's ok," he replied. "Main manage kar loonga." (I'll manage)

And with a dejected expression, he excited the office. The moment the office door closed, Raina couldn't help but burst out in laughter. Thank goodness for soundproof offices.