Chapter 29

A/N: So, I broke my double update and my word count goals... *sighs* This chapter is the shortest I've written in a while... Sorry for the very delayed and short update, real life happened... Basically to cut the long story short, this semester I took two dance course and I'm having trouble coping... (Things I do to achieve my dreams 😭😥) I also work so, partially dead... 😁😁😁

So, in between chapters, a lot of things had happened... Some good, some bad... I try to focus on the positive things so, here we go...

Anushka launched her clothing line 'Nush' which looks fab!!! Can't wait to see what's in store... Ranveer's first look in Padmavati looks awesome, he's rocking the guyliner... Sid's Ittefaq trailer released and I'm so hyped up for it right now!!! Nov 3rd!!! And last but not least, I caught Judwaa 2... And OMG!!! Nerd VD is like... 😍😍😍 Cho cweet!!! And although he's older than me and he probably doesn't need it but, nerd VD is like this little innocent soul I NEED to protect... 😂😂😂  Jackie!!! What emotions of mine did she jaage re? She's so adorable but yet so hot at the same time!!! The only other person who gives me these feels is Katrina Kaif... I'm suddenly rooting to see them in a movie together (Jacqueline and Katrina, I mean)... And Taapsee!!! That girl is amazing!!! And she rocks her character, Samaira so well!!! The best part about this movie is they managed to get so many comedy actors together and I was in splits!!!

*cough* *cough* Sorry, too excited... #ootd in the media!!!

Now, back to the story...

***

The next day, Ayesha decided to wake everyone up early. After Ayesha, Arjun was the earliest to wake up; courtesy of Kabir's text to Ayesha at 3 in the morning about a sudden choreography idea Kabir thought of. Due to the bubbling excitement,  Ayesha couldn't go back to sleep after that so, she went over to Arjun's room and woke him up for practice.

After having breakfast together, the group moved to the meeting room that Vishal managed to secure for them to rehearse. Everyone was in their workout clothes and the furniture were moved aside. It reminded Kabir of those days when they were touring.

"Ok," Ayesha announced. "I'm assigning partners for the dance. Since Raina is new and in case any one of you decided to forget how this partnership thing works, let me just run through some of the basic rules."

Kabir groaned. He hated Ayesha's partnership idea because in the past, they were always pathetic excuses to bring him and Arjun together; which may or may not have led to several fights.

"Firstly, you have to know where your partner is at all times," Ayesha started. "Especially, when we need to rehearse. If your partner is having any difficulties, please help them..."

"In short," Kabir announced, cutting Ayesha off. "You're responsible for your partner and your partner's responsible for you. And there will be penalties if your partner is MIA or something."

Ayesha shot Kabir a glare.

"Thank you Kabir for your unnecessary summary," Ayesha said as the rest snickered. "So now, the partner list."

Kabir crossed his fingers. Please don't be Arjun, please don't be Arjun...

"I'll be with Sunny," Ayesha stated. For obvious reasons. "Di, you'll be with Vishal."