Chapter 3

A/N: This chapter is updated with airport WiFi. <-useless random information... XD Anyway, hold on to your seats and brace yourself for another whiney Kabir chapter and I'll see you next week ;)

P.s., this is the cutest thing I've ever seen... I cannot... It's sooo cute!!!

***

"Main nahi jaaonga! (I'm not going)" Kabir shouted as he crossed the living room to the kitchen. He needed a drink to clear his head, to forget her. "Main un dono milane ke liye thoda sa interest bhi nahi hai! (I'm not even a bit interested to meet them.)"

Ayesha rolled her eyes, this was probably the tenth time that week she had tried to convince Kabir to attend Vishal and Tara's wedding. She only had another month before the gossip columns fabricate stories about Kabir missing his best friend and ex's wedding. His break up had already ruined his career. He didn't need to deal with another blow. Ayesha was very surprised with how fast the gossip columns managed to find out about the wedding invitation.

Kabir angrily slammed the alcohol cabinet door close, unable to find anything in there. Must be Ayesha's doing!

"Kabir..." Ayesha growled.

The tension in the room was intensifying. Sunny, who had been "enjoying" the drama, realized he had to do something before things got out of hand (again).

"Ok fine," Sunny stepped in. "Nahi jaaonga toh nahi jaaonga." (Don't go if you don't want to go.)

Ayesha gave Sunny a death glare. What the...? Is he trying to sabotage her brother?!

"What do you mean nahi jaaonga?! (What do you mean don't go?!)" Ayesha asked, fuming. "Kabir ki career barbaad ho jayega!" (Kabir's career will be destroyed.)

"Ho gaya (Already)," Sunny corrected. "Kabir ki career barbaad ho gaya. (Kabir's career is already destroyed.) No one wants to sign him anymore. Especially, not after that episode he had on stage. Vaise bhi (Besides), what is he going to do there? It's his ex's shaadi (wedding)."

"Haan (Yes)," Kabir replied. "What am I supposed to do there? You won't even let me drink!"

Ayesha threw her hands in air, exasperated. Ayesha had learnt from experience that whenever any of the the VKAS boys teamed up against her, there's no stopping them.

"But... There's still one way you can save Kabir," Sunny cheekily told them.

"Kya? (What?)" Both siblings asked simultaneously. They looked at each other and then at Sunny with matching confused expressions. That was freaky...

"Therapy," Sunny replied. "I've already checked out some places and there's one I quite like..."

"Nahi (No)," Kabir said, cutting Sunny off. "Yeh therapy sab bakwas hai. Main nahi jaaonga. (This therapy things are nonsense. I'm not going)"

"Haan (Yes)," Ayesha agreed. "Therapist ki kya zaroorat hai? Hum hai na? I mean, Kabir ab tak zinda hai. No offense, bhaiyya." (What's the use of a therapist? We're here, right? I mean, Kabir's still alive right now. No offense, brother.)

"None taken," Kabir replied.

Sunny only grinned wider at their antics. If only they knew...

"Fine," Sunny told them. "Toh, therapy bhi mat kar. (Then, let's not do the therapy too.) But sun (listen), Rahul Oberoi wants Kabir to sober up for a VKAS reunion concert."