Chap. 53 { New Relationships }

6 Months Later...

-{ TEYANA POV }-

I walked into the kitchen seeing Charles and Cj at the counter playing with grapes and whipped cream

I walked into the kitchen seeing Charles and Cj at the counter playing with grapes and whipped cream. Cj was sitting on the counter, while Charles was standing in front of him.

They had whipped cream mustaches as well. It was so cute.

"Why the hell are y'all wasting my whipped cream and grapes?" I asked them.

"Mamee yook!" Cj said pointing to his face. I laughed taking a picture of both of them.

"Say were playing mommy

"Say were playing mommy." Charles said. "You need to get use to this. She'll be right along with us in the morning just like this." Charles said rubbing my tummy.

"Babyyy!!" Cj screamed pointing to my stomach.

I smiled kissing his cheek.

- -

It's been about 6 months since the breakup of Chris and I. We got our divorce filed, and papers signed. So I'm officially Teyana Marlon. Again.

Chris would take Cj when he can, and I would take him when he can't. I've been having him a lot because Chris is on his 4 month tour around the world.

From what I see on social media, Chris is in a new relationship. The girl's name is Kayla. She's NO competition compared to me. She's a ducking stripper, and the media hates her.

Everyone says that I'm better than her, they want me and Christopher back together, and that I'm prettier than her. I mean, look at me, can you blame them? 🤧🤪

I'm still living here in Charles's house since everything as well. Charles and I are not together. We're just friends.

With benefits..

But still, friends.

Cj has grown to be around Chris a lot more, and he really loves being around Charles. Sometimes I get jealous because I feel like he spends more time with Cj more than me. 😂