Chap.21 { Our Way }

TEYANA POV
"Babe please don't do anything stupid with that thing. You know I hate them." I told Christopher as we approached Makayla's front door.

"Teyana at this fucking point, I don't even give a fuck what I do. I'm really sparing her ass right now. The old me would've been took her damn life a long time ago. This shit is really pissing me off and I want to hear every fucking thing." Chris said-looking at me.

I sighed knocking on the door. Seconds later, Makayla opened it holding her big pillow. Her eyes were red and puffy and she had dried tear streams on her cheeks. She looked a mess.

She looked at Christopher and looked away at the floor. "Come in guys." She said stepping to the side. I sniffed wiping my eyes and sat down on the couch.

"Makayla I'm not even here to bullshit you. Right now, I just want to blow ya' fucking brains out with this gun on my belt. But since Teyana wants us to listen and hear you out, ima chill." Christoper started.

Makayla nodded, "I fully understand and I'm really sorry. And to clear things up, I wasn't really going to do it. I knew it was wrong when he first told me about it at the nail salon and paid for my nails. I really am sorry guys. I don't want -"

"I heard he was offering you some money. You was willing to really take the mill and allow some nigga just kill me? Really Makayla? I thought we were cool man! I'm hurt right now!" Chris yelled.

I rubbed his leg. "It's okay babe.." I whispered. I looked back at Makayla who was crying. "Now would you please explain to us the plan?" I asked her.

"Um.. okay." she said sitting up.

CHRISTOPHER POV

After hearing the plan, it made me even more upset. It's going to take a while for me to fully forgive Makayla. I don't even fucking trust her ass like that anymore.

But, I do want to get back at Kevin.

- -

"I know I told my mama that I wasn't going to do anything stupid but I think I want to backfire this shit in his face." I said looking at my leg.

Teyana looked at me, "What are you saying Christopher?" She asked.

"I want ... to kill him."

"Omg.." Makayla whispered.

I glared at her.

"Makayla what the fuck mean Omg! It's your fucking fault we're here! If you just would've said no and turned the fuck away from Kevin, he wouldn't be trying to use you to get closer to us and kill my husband!" Teyana yelled cutting me off.

I smirked a little at her. Teyana turned me on every time she would get really pissed off and starts going off.

"Guys.. I'm sorry okay? Whatever it takes to prove to you guys that I'm sorry and I don't want to be around Kevin anymore. I will do it! If I have to cut my hair until you see nothing but skin , I will! If I have to -"

"Makayla what the hell? We're not makin you do anything like that!" Teyana said.

"I know what you can do," I grinned. Teyana looked at me with a confused look.

"What.." makayla asked sniffing.

"Your going to be on our side with this plan shit. You gonna tell Kevin that you gonna do it. That way we'll try to meet up somewhere and have nights around just waiting for his ass. And when its time we'll kill his ass. The whole -"

"Christopher! You told your mom you wouldn't kill anyone! You can't do that!"

"I'm not killing anyone Teyana." I sighed frustratedly, Teyana was really fucking up my plan right now.

I know what I told my mama but I don't want to let this shit sit and not do anything.

"Christopher we already had to wait long enough for you to be gone in jail! You want to miss more months possible YEARS of your son's life?!! Just to kill someone else!"

"THEN WHATS YOUR FUCKING PLAN TEYANA!" I yelled at her.

"ILL JUST TALK TO HIM!" She yelled back.

"Talk him about what? You can't let him know that you know about it." Makayla said looking at Teyana.

"I don't give a fuck Makayla! We've known Kevin for a long as time, we both know Kevin isn't really bout killing anyone!" I yelled.

"Teyana he changed.. he was really determined to do this." Makayla said.

"Which is why I'm determined to do what I'm going to do, and that's final." I stood up fixing my shirt. "Makayla I love you like a little sister, you know I do. But this right here, it's going to take a long as before I'll ever be able to trust you again. What you and Teyana got going on after this, is y'all business but I'm done. Baby when you ready, I'll be outside waiting." I said, leaned down and pecked Teyana's lips.

I didn't have anything else to say. I'm done with this shit and I'm ready to take this shit into my own hands.

TEYANA POV

The door closed and I sighed turning around looking at my nails.

"Um.. let me start off that I'm really sorry Teyana. I wasn't going to do it, I wasn't. But then he was offering me so much, I was stuck between the two." She sighed looking away. I stayed quiet because I know makayla is just saying the same shit she's been saying.

I love Makayla, I really do. I want to move past this and continue our close friendship. She's like a sister to me, this isn't the first time we been in a deep argument or anything. Shits been worse than this years back.

- -

"Makayla you know I can't stay mad at you." I chuckled saying.

She looked up at me, "So you forgive me?" She asked.

"Yeah a little." I smiled. She smiled standing up sitting next to me and hugging me. I hugged her back.

"OMG this is the best news ever. I really appreciate it Teyana, for real. When is Christopher trying to -"

"Girl please don't bring that up. We're already going to be arguing about this shit later and I don't feel like being aggravated right now." I told Makayla cutting her off.

"Okay. Well when are y'all leaving?"

I shrugged, "Probably tomorrow now." I said.

"Is it okay if we hang out before y'all leave?" She asked. I looked away at the window because she's not off the hook like that. "It's okay if you don't want to Tey. I fully understand." She said

"Good, glad you do. I have to start packing my shit anyways and Cj is a little sick." I lied standing up. "I'll text you I guess," I said grabbing my walllet.

"Oh.. Okay. That's fine." She said.

MAKAYLA POV

I understand that Teyana and Chris are pissed off at me, but I really don't want to go through this plan with Kevin.

But now the guys want me to trick Kevin myself. How I'm gonna do that, I don't know.

————————

What Do You Think?

Comment Your Thoughts. 💋