(Logan X Patton)

Highschool AU

Logan was walking to school with his childhood best friend Virgil. They've known each other since they were born. The two shared the same birthday and their mothers were bestfriends since grade school. Virgil had an older brother, Patton who was the sweetest and kindest boy in the world. Logan must've saw Patton get super angry once and that's because a kid about his age talk bad on Virgil. Logan had a crush on Patton for as long as he could remembered Virgil knew about Logans feelings for Patton and often teased him about it. Logan and Virgil was talking about Roman, Virgils boyfriend, the school football and baseball star, head of the drama club.

"If i was being completely honest Virgil before ypu started to date Roman i was already putting y'all in a boat"

Virgil laughed "What Logan?"

"Is that not the right word?"

"Wait, do you mean shipping?"

"I believe so"

"Oh my god your so fucking logical specs"

Out of no where Logan felt himself being carried (Bridal style)

"He just needs to loosen up a little right Lo?" 

Logan became red and nodded his head, he then looked at Virgil who was biting on his bottom lip holding in laughter.

"Can you put me down now?" Logan said with a bit of annoyance in his voice

"Of course"

Patton put Logan back on his feet and walked besides Virgil. When looking at Virgil and Patton you would've never guessed they were related. Virgil took after his mother with the jet black hair, pale skin, rosy cheeks, emerald green eyes, and the defensive attitude. Patton on the other hand took after his father with warm blue eyes and a mess of curls that are light brown, tan skin, and the positive personality. The two shared one thing though freckles that was sprinkled right on their cheeks and the bridge of their noses. Logan also couldn't forget the height difference Patton was 6'3 and Virgil was 5'4. Logan himself was only an inch above Virgil which still made Patton a giant compared to them. The only one that could ever compare to Pattons height was Roman he was 6 feet. (Anyway enough of that)  'So now its only me, Virgil and Patton,' Logan thought until Roman came and kidnapped Virgil. 'I spoke too soon' Virgil gave Logan a sympathetic look while Roman carried him over his shoulder to his car.

"Hey Specs and Patty y'all want a ride?"

Just as Logan was about to say something Patton spoke up

"No thank you me and Logan could walk, right?" Patton turned his attention to Logan.

"Y-Yeah"

Virgil winked at Logan and smiled. Logan turned red and ingnored Virgils signs. Roman shrugged his shoulders and sped off.  Logan could hear Virgil whoop in the distance but ignored him and tried to make his brain work. Logan clutched on to his books and kept his head down

"Come on Logy i didn't turn down Romans offer to walk here in silence, Lets have fun"

Logan looked at Patton as if he was crazy

"What can we do thats fun?"

"I dont kn- Wait i may know something" Logan raised his eyebrow but then shrugged his shoulders

"Lead the Way"

Patton took Logans hand and walked him to the ice skating rink that was an hour way from the school. "

I haven't been here in a long time" Logan mumbled as he remembered the days when him, Virgil, and Patton would all ice skate here, him and Patton were naturals on ice but Virgil on the other hand...

"Yeah I come here almost every night, wanna skate?"

"Y-Yeah!"

Patton and Logan got a pair of skates and went on the ice. Logan fell the first two times but continued to skate, Logan was so into the skating that he didn't realize Patton get off the rink and watch him he didn't realize that  it was now two hour's after school started. Logan finished with one last spin and looked around he saw Patton at the entrance of the rink smiling. Logan felt a tear go down his face he didn't understand why because he couldn't have felt happier in this moment. Patton held out his arms to Logan and Logan ran towards Patton and hugged him.

"Your better then me Lo" Patton whispered in Logan's ear

"No I'm not, any way what time is it?"

"10:00"

Logan jumped out of Patton's arms.

"What?"

"Calm down we-"

"We're fucking late!"

"Oh my god Logan calm down" Logan crossed his arms over his chest and ripped off the skates.

"Your really mad about this Lo? You were having fun"

"Jesus your just so irresponsible sometimes i just wanna-" Logan broke off what he was saying and glared at Patton then pulled him by his face and kissed him.

"Your confusing me Lo, one minute your yelling your dislike for me and then the next second your kissing me?"

"Yes"

"Stop leading me on! Do you like me or not? Because i like you"

"Yes i do! I like you since i was damn there eight Patton!" Patton was kinda taken aback by what Logan said but then smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Patton didn't answer but just hugged Logan.

"By the way Logan we had an three hour delay"

"What? We did?"

"Yeah, Virgil and Roman kinda helped me into getting you to doing something fun"

"Wait so they know where we are right now?"

"Not Roman but Virgil does it was kinda his idea" Logan slumped on Patton's shoulder.

"I don't even want to go to school anymore"

"I think you need to see a doctor Logy"

"And why is that"

"Your so moody" Patton laughed. Logan just hummed and enjoyed the moment between him and Patton.