Chapter 46: Ending Concert

CHAPTER 26

--Nicole's pov--

I look out the window next to me and watch the clouds disappear as we fly higher. When the clouds cover everything, I sit back in my seat and plug in my ear buds. The Where We Are tour starts tonight, and as Niall promised, I'm being flown to see them. Toronto is the first concert closest to the US, so instead of my flying all over the world, we just planned on me going to the closest ones. Fine by me.

'Little Black Dress' comes on my play list and it literally takes all my power not to jam out and scare the old man next to me. I listen and pick out all the boy's voices and suddenly realize: this is going to be the first time in ages that I see them. And even worse: they're hot now.

What if they don't like who I've become or whatever? What if it's not the same as it was before? I mentally slap myself because why would they hate me? We were best friends.I need to chill. But what about Perrie? And Sophia? It's not really Perrie I'm worried about though... no offense Liam.

I havent seen Niall in about a month because of the tour, but we Skype almost every night so it's cool. He said he rented a nice hotel that I could stay in, and then I could drive with them to the next location. So it's like I'll always be with him-ish, ya know? And it's easier because it's summer now, and I don't have to worry about work.

I must have fallen asleep, because when I open my eyes, I hear the flight attendant tell us to put our electronic devices away. I feel a jolt of excitement and quickly shove my phone in my bag. I look for an opening so I can get out of my seat once we land, but there's still too many people. It's stupid because I dont even have any other carry on's. I see an opening behind a young guy and bolt through the small plane. I get a text from the neighbor Max is staying with, saying he's ok, then open a last minute text from Niall. He tells me where to meet him, and I was down the small corridor out of the plane.

I get to our meeting place, but dont see Niall or really anyone else. I sigh and sit down on one of the benches. I thought, maybe he's just a couple minutes late? But i change my mind 20 minutes later. My belly grumbles, where is he? I sigh again and place my hand elbows on my knees. I look around for about the fifth time this minute and still see no one. I decide to call Niall but there's no response.

I hear a loud noise and out of the corner of my eye see a crowd form. I turn to see Harry running/dragging Louis (Who's riding on my suitcase like a horse and screeching like a cowboy). Niall and Liam walk patiently after them with Starbucks in their hands while Zayn skips behind Louis and Harry. The crowd wasn't of fans, because they're all dressed up all hidden surprisingly well. The crowd was of mad parents and airport police chasing after them. I let out a laugh as I watch Harry trip and set Louis flying off the suitcase. Their fall gave the police a chance to catch up to them, so now their being given a stern talking to. Niall stumbles past them and gives me a big hug. "Babe! How was your flight?"

"Great! Until you showed up late." I glare. He shrugs and hands me a Vanilla Frappe from Starbucks: my favorite. I look over Niall's shoulder to see Liam shyly smiling at me. I jump into his arms, giving me an overdose on Liam smell. "How are you, Nikki. It's been too long." he laughs.

"Im doing better now that I finally got to see you. I missed you so much" I mumble into his chest. I brushes his hand through my hair like he used to do. He starts to tell me about how much fun I'll have with them and how excited Sofia was to see me, when Zayn taps on Liam's shoulder. "C'mon mate, you have to share, ya know."

I give Zayn an even bigger hug and he kisses the top of my head. "How have you been, love? Perry was screaming when I told her she got to meet you. You're all Niall talks about, like non-stop." I giggle and look over at Niall who's blushing like crazy. He takes a small drink of his coffee and looks over at the talk Louis and Harry are still being given.