Chapter 23: Last Day Craziness

A/N: MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way guys, I'm going to skip a week in the story because nothing interesting is going to happen... so now its the Last Week Of School :D FYI, i might be skipping around in the week, so I'll try to not make everything too confusing. Thanks for understanding! <3 Now on with the story...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 23

*****Last Week Of School: Wednesday Morning; before first hour*****

--Nicole's pov--

Oh my gosh would the stinkin week end already?! My brain screams inside my head. I sigh as i shove thru everyone to get to my locker. For some reason everyone got here early today. I have never seen any of these people here so early. Like wtf? Its the last week of school, wouldn't you want to come in late?

I finally get to my locker, and open it up. I grab my math book and hurry down to the cafe. I've met everyone there this week because of the craziness going around everywhere. I look for one of my friends and immediately see Lizzy's bright red hair. I smile as i make my way over to the table.

"And then i said to that guy, 'IM NOT YOUR NEIGHBOR.'" Lizzy says as she bursts out laughing. Laura tilts her head, "I dont get it."

"Neither do I." Harry mumbles. Niall and Zayn dont say a word, and just turn to eachother to start up a new conversation. Lizzy's smile fades. Aww, poor Lizzy. Liam reaches for her hand and she smiles at him. Well i dont feel bad for her anymore.

"Hey guyz." I smile as i get up to the table.

"NIKKI!!!" the boys cheer. I smile as Niall jumps up and gives me a Horan Hug.

"Chill Niall, you just saw me." I laugh.

"Yeah but you saved me from the awkwardness of Lizzy's terrible joke." He whispers into my ear.

"Gotcha..." i say as he lets go of me and sits down again.

"Secrets are never fun, Niall." Harry pouts. I take a seat in the sopt that they saved for me in in between Zayn and Niall.

"Oh... Well i was just tellling Nicloe that you looked hideous today." Niall smiles mockingly.

Harry stands up, "You wanna go, Horan?"

Niall stands up to, "Lets take this outside, Styles."

Harry and Niall walk around the table and walk over to the door leading to the court yard. Luckily the windows are all clear so we can see their "fight".

"Ummm should we stop them?" Laura asks nervously.

"Oh dont worry, they arent really gonna fight. Just wait, you'll see." I say in her direction. She still looked scared, but i shrug it off. She hasn't seen their "fights" before. This should be hilarious.

We watch as Niall and Harry step to the front of the courtyard, and turn to eachother. They both hold up a fist and a flat hand. "Who do you think is going to win?" Zayn whispers. Why he's whispering i have no idea.

"Niall definitely. He's way stronger." Liam whispers back. I look at Laura who starts to freak out ever more. I chuckle to myself, she's way too into him.

The fight begins and Harry wins first round. "Oooh." we all mutter. Niall better step it up a notch.

They go again and Nialll wins. They're tied. "Come on, Niall..." I whisper to myself.