Chapter 36: Makeup or Breakup

CHAPTER 36

--Nicole's pov--

Once I slam the door, I immediately hear Niall knocking on the door. "Go away you asshole!" I scream.

"Nicole..." He starts. But I don't want to hear it.

"I said go away!" I scream again. No more knocking comes from the other end. I guess he got the picture.

I didn't even know I was crying until I feel the wet, hot tears fall on to my sundress. I slowly fall from the side of the wall to the floor. I know these bathrooms are disgusting, but do I care? Not right now.

The event plays back in my head: slowly opening the door, seeing Brittney's hands down the back of Niall's pants, his hands all over her.

I can't hold it in anymore. I let out a sob and shove my face into my hands. I have a feeling I'm going to be in this cramped bathroom for awhile...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Niall's pov--

**an hour earlier**

"Flex for me, baby." the fake blonde says to my while totally shoving her boobs in my face.

"How bout I don't, and we say I did." I smile politely at her. She rolls her eyes and walks away with her stupid cart thing. Can't she notice I have the most gorgeous girl already here with me and I'm not looking for anything more?

I turn to Nikki to see her having a mini panic attack. "What if she tries to rape you? Is she going to take you away from me? She's so much prettier than me I know so you can leave me for her-"

"Shhh babe, stop." I cover her lips with my finger. "I'm not looking for another girl, I've got the girl of my dreams right here with me, and nobody compares."

She relaxes and gives me a peck on the cheek. "I love you Nialler."

"right back at cha. Now lets watch this movie before that little bitch comes back..." I say causing her to chuckle.

******

I have to say, that movie was amazing. Nicole was showing her dorky little laugh the whole time. She hates it but I think it's sexy.

"ooh, I gotta pee." I say to Nik quickly. Right when the credits rolled, it just like hit me. She nods and I excuse myself. All of the bathrooms were open, which was a relief. I grab the last one out of the three, just in case someone needs to go to the bathroom worse and cant make it to the last stall.

Once I get in the stall I immediately unzip my jeans. Man I had to go... "aww man..." I mutter to myself. I guess those whoppers weren't settling in my stomach well... Nicole did say not to eat them...

Well who listens to her anyway.

**

I rub soap in my hands and turn on the faucet. While I dry off my hands, I hear a little knock on the door. "Occupied, I'm almost done."

"It's me, baby." I hear from the other end.

"Ok..." I'm pretty sure it's Nicole, by why the hell would she need me now? I wasn't even gone that long...

I turn the lock and open the door. Instead of seeing Nicole's smiling face, I see the fake smirking at me. Before I know it I'm shoved against the wall, her lips all over mine. "Stop." I try to say, but her 'moans' block it out.

"Get away from me." I say louder, but she still doesn't back off. Instead, she slips her perfectly polished fingers down that back of my jeans. Ok, that's it. I try shoving her off, like literally pushing her off of me.